1D Is EVERYWHERE

So... let me just start off by saying that I have read 1D fanfiction before. Some of it is terrible... and a very small amount of it is actually good. I will confess right now to reading the "After" series. And I will admit, that it is a pretty good series. It's not child friendly soooo... yeah.

But this is getting ridiculous. Literally to the point where 1D fanfics have now shoved their way into EVERY category on wattpad.

I have seen paranormal fanfiction where Harry Styles is a ghost haunting a girl. I have seen one where they are gangsters, rapists, demons, high school students, college students, ghosts, aliens (I'm not kidding).

Like seriously... GIRLS GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. WHERE IS YOUR SELF CONTROL? I understand you like One Direction. I understand that you want to write a fanfiction with the band members. I understand that you have a deep obsession with them.

But when it gets to the point where I find 1D fanfictions in the sy-fy/adventure/thriller categories... Man this has got to STOP.

S-T-O-P. Okay? Please give me a break. I find 1D literally everywhere now and I am so sick of it. I do not want to read a story where Harry or Zayne or WHOEVER THE FACK IS IN THAT BOY BAND, is now suddenly a demon, possessing a high school student.

And later on the demon pop star is like "OMG I love you, and I don't actually want to devour your soul!"

And the girl is like "OMG Harry I love you too even though you are the spawn of Satan. We can have demon babies and live in a mansion in hell together and live happily ever after!"

Like really? No. STAHP THIS MADNESS.

MIKI CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF IT.

Literally I was reading "Haters Gonna Hate" by Parogar and you know what was in the "recommended" section?

AN EFFING ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION.

STOP IT NOW. ONE DIRECTION IS LITERALLY RAPING WATTPAD.