Honestly...

I can't believe I have to make this announcement again. But I am really pissed off right now okay? Okay. Thank you for reading this crap. Seriously.

But honestly I am tired of sugar coating this so I'm just gonna serve y'all a giant plate of honesty.

1. This book is not here to offend you. If you are offended by what I say, I apologize. But if it hurts your feelings, then just don't read it okay?

2. If you send me rude PMs I will not hesitate to block you. I do not have time to sit here bantering with you on why you don't like me. A lot of people don't like me. I'm happy to go on with my life not giving an eff.

3.  If you leave rude comments or try to start fights with other readers, then you're being an idiot and making yourself look like a giant a-hole.

4. This book is here so I can rant about things that piss me off. It's not here to comfort you and make you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. If you can relate and you comment how it pisses you off too, then we are automatic best friends.

5. Be mature about things okay? Don't be a obtuse jerkwad.  No one likes obtuse jerkwads.

6. If you comment something rude, to avoid further conflict, I'm just going to delete it. So don't waste your not-so-precious time on my rant. Thanks.

On a side note, I feel like I say "Okay? Okay." Too much and then I just think of "The Fault in Our Stars" and ugh.

Tears.

TEARS EVERYWHERE. 

But p.s. I really do appreciate all of you who read this, comment nice or funny things, send me NICE PMs, and don't act like obtuse jerkwads. <3