No.

Honey Boo Boo let me just shed some light on this situationnnnn. (Ray's accent from Princess and the Frog))

I have so many fears that it's not even funny. Like for reals

1. Clowns.

No. I'm not talking about how I saw the movie "IT" and now I'm paranoid. No. I had my boyfriend over a few days ago and we were watching Sherlock BBC (Cumberbatch ayyyeee)

And something made a loud noise in the kitchen (It was my dog being the spaz she is trying to eat a fly) And I flipped out of course. So he was like "Haha it's a clowwnnnn."

My over active imagination proceeds to be a cunt cake and makes me visualize a clown standing behind the door of my pantry.

Guys, I had a panic attack right then and there.

2. Spiders. Every time I see one in real life... No.

This one time a friend sent me a picture of a tarantula to be a jerk wad. I threw the lap top away from me and fell out of my bed screaming.

3. Bugs in general. Like no.

4. Math. Go die.

5. Claustrophobiaaaaaa. Y'ALL NEED TO BACK UPPPP I'M ABOUT TO GO CRAZY.

6. Can I be honest right now? I have a fear of blood. And being a girl, that sucks ape balls.

There was a spider on my wall yesterday and I just stood there screaming and throwing shoes at it until my dad came in and smashed it with his hand... Ew.

CAN SOMEONE TAKE ME OUT OF THE OVEN RIGHT NOW? BECAUSE I AM DONE.