/Prologue/

_____

Warnings of this book:

-CHAPTER 24 IS PRIVATE. You have to follow to read. I'm sorry.

Before adding this story, if you want to read chapter 24; you HAVE to follow me, then add this story.

OKAY. DO NOT ADD THIS STORY BEFORE YOU FOLLOW ME. YOU HAVE TO DELETE THIS STORY FROM LIBRARY THEN FOLLOW ME AND THEN ADD THE STORY.

IF THAT DOES NOT WORK I AM SORRY. MAYBE ITS AN AGE RESTRICTION THING? I DUNNO

Sexual Harassment because Harry will be an ass and Louis will slap him for it.

Deragatory language, because f.ck it.

Boyxboy action that will not necessarily be Larry (but mostly is Larry)

I can not stress this enough, EVERYTHING DONE IS CONSENSUAL!

Harry will give Louis moments to back out , he doesn't force him into anything!

Yes, he talks sh.t but in reality doesn't do Sh.t

I by no means suggest a relationship like this is to be idolized.

Okay?

Besides have you seen the other stuff written on here?

There will be no, daddy kink, toys, etc. simple and easy because I do not have the talent of writing situations like that sorry :(

if you are cool with all the above well then, read on...

{{also. this fanfic was inspired by the songs: amnesia by 5sos, love the way you lie by eminem ft rihanna and heart attack by Enrique Iglesias}}

_____

Harry Styles {22}

Louis Tomlinson {17}

____

He's never had a boyfriend, he's never even touched himself for goodness sakes.

Louis Tomlinson is as innocent as anyone can get. Short, calm, sweet, with long eyelashes that'll flutter shut, over defined cheekbones.

Mind always preoccupied with how he's going to do in school and worrying over his family and mostly his younger sisters. Not one dirty thing can be said over Louis.

He's all shyness and proper manners, from 17 years of being raised like that. Anyone who sees him immediately gets that, yes he's tiny with an adorable air to him.

He begs his mom to let him come to America, she doesn't want to let her only baby boy go. In the end he wins though and he couldn't be happier.

Finally he was going to be free of her, of the overly huge mansion that he felt would suffocate him at times. He was finally going to be free.

It's not even the first day in (he hasn't even settled in his room) when he meets 3 lads.

Dark clothes wearing, pierced lips and eyebrows, tattoos on pale and tan arms, no clear skin in sight (at least from what Louis sees).

He didn't mean to stumble across them, and for the most part the three lads are okay.

Until, the curly haired one with cold green eyes makes a snide remark about Louis and him in a room.

He blushes of course because it takes him a moment to process the words.

Not clearly understanding with the broader man was trying to say.

He walks away though, and hopes he never has to encounter any of them ever again.

Though life isn't that easy now is it?

It's like where Louis goes he sees him, the young man that's named Harry.

It doesn't help that Niall is Louis' roommate and Harry's best mate.

Louis is so confused at first, Harry's always touching him and at first Louis just wants to slap his hands away.

Then Harry starts saying pretty words to him. Pretty words that make his heart flutter in his chest.

Harry doesn't just touch Louis like he did at first, now it's just soft cuddly moments and Louis is just so confused.

Why doesn't he want to push Harry away anymore?

Why does Harry make him feel so special?

The cold green eyes from before begin to look like soft green summer grass.

All Louis wants to do is kiss Harry's lips and have him near him.

Harry shows Louis new things, things that make him feel good.

Things Louis never dreamt of doing, but he did.

He can't help but give in to Harry Styles.

___

Harry's tattoos and a cold heart. He's numerous f-cked and one night stands. He's weed and beer on a Saturday night.

He doesn't do the dating thing. He lies through his teeth and feels no remorse for doing so.

He likes playing with pretty new toys. Harry absolutely adores seeing how far he can take his new toys before they break.

At fist the sight of Louis Tomlinson ticks him off. He wants nothing to do with him. (Though it doesn't stop his snide remarks from falling from his dark, pink lips).

It's after the first party they go to, (Harry had a brilliant idea) and Louis willingly does it, that it even surprises harry.

One day he comes up with the greatest idea he could ever have.

It's easy really, Louis just seems so easy.

He doesn't fool Harry with his innocent act.

Because in the end, everyone's gives in to Harry Styles.

___

Basically.

Shy, timid, awkward Louis, just wanted to be free from his mothers reign. So moving across the world, to a completely different country would do the trick right? Instead of finding himself with the same stress as his classmates Louis comes to the view of a tattooed, strange man. Instead of finding himself studying in his room he follows in the footsteps of wherever this strange man is, almost as if the stranger controlled him. Chocolate brown curls swept across a face with a strong jawline, and cold, jade jewels for eyes, seemed to invade Louis' mind.

He doesn't let it get to him though.

Or at least he tries to not let it.

____

VOTE!! COMMENT!! FAN!!

Not your cup of tea? Well, check out my other Larry fanfics.

Fools Gold - Falling for what your hear even though it can mean nothing. Larry Au.

Blue Meets Green - a careless fight between love, secrets and betrayal.