Chapter 20

*Valentine's Day*

The guys and girls were getting ready to head out for the night and celebrate the well-know couple's occassion: Valentine's Day.

*The Guys*

"Tonight is going to be amazing." Travis said.

"Yeah, we get to spend it with our girls, have a good time, eat expensive food." Kevin added.

JJ just smiled as he listened to his friends talk while they got ready for the night.

"What do you think they're going to wear?" JJ asked.

"Who knows? Probably some sexy outfits." Kevin said.

"Yeah, it's gotta be some dress or something." Travis said.

"Jen doesn't wear dresses though." JJ added.

"Maybe she'll be wearing a skirt, she wears those." Travis pointed out.

"Yeah, maybe."

Travis decided on a pair of black pants, with a dress grey shirt and a red tie, while adding a black blazer. He chose out a pair of black shoes to go with the outfit.

JJ chose out a pair of black plants, a dress red button shirt, and added a black vest ontop. He picked out a pair of black shoes to go along with his outfit.

Kevin picked out a pair of black pants with a red button shirt, along with a white tie that had pink hearts on it just to make the outfit different. He wore a pair of black shoes, and decided on adding a white sports jacket for his outfit.

*The Girls*

"Do we really have to wear dresses?" Jen asked.

"Jen, it's Valentine's Day, you should dress nice." Ash said.

"But what's wrong with a skirt? or a pair of pants?"

"Cause, it's Valentine's Day, and skirts or pants aren't cute." Ash said.

"Ash, you know I hate dresses."

"One night won't kill ya Jen, come on, think of JJ, wouldn't he wanna see you looking hot?"

"Ash has a point Jen, you gotta do it for JJ at least." Britt said.

"Ugh, Lainee and Angel are lucky as hell not to celebrate this stupid day."

"Well who said you had too?" Britt asked.

"JJ."

"Then just deal with it, it's one night, have fun." Ash said.

"I know, but I hate dresses."

"Girl, just wear one. It's not like we're going to a fancy place. We just have to dress appropriate." Britt said.

"Uh, Britt, yeah we are." Ash and Jen said.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah, the guys are taking us out to some expensive restaruant." Ash said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, supposedly." Jen said.

"Oh well, then we really should dress nice." Britt said.

Ash chose out a mid-thigh length red dress that has a plunging v-neckline and fits her figure well. The back of the dress has a large starburst brooch and elegant drape, while the empire waist is designed with an ornate vine patter. She added a simple silver bracelet, silver earrings, and a really thin diamond necklace to go with the pattern of the dress. To match that, she chose out a pair of silver heels.