Chapter 9

*One Month Later*

"NLT! NLT! NLT!"

The guys smiled at each other as they heard the girls cheering for them.

JJ looked next to him at Jen and smiled.

"You wanted to come to a concert, here you are."

"JJ, that was a month ago."

"I know, but we didn't have concerts, you would know, we talked every day."

"Good point."

"OMG! This is so cool!" Angel said.

The girls were backstage with the boys. They were gettng the VIP treatment, which made them surprised.

"Thanks for bringing us along guys." Ash said, as she glanced at Travis.

"No problem. We're all friends, why not?" Travis replied.

"BOYS! YOU'RE ON! LET'S GO!" Their manager said.

"Good luck guys." The girls said.

The guys smiled and thanked the girls before heading to the stage.

"So Jen, you guys gonna make it official yet?" Britt asked.

"What? Doubt it."

"Oh come on. He's so into you." Angel said.

"Ok, Ang, change the phrase, that sounded nasty." Lainee said, laughing.

"Lainz, I was just going to say the exact same thing." Jen said, laughing as well.

"Into you. What idiot came up with that phrase?" Britt asked.

"Most likely a guy, since everything they talk about is being into girls." Ash said, laughing.

"And don't forget Angel's loverboy - he has a song name called Into Ya." Jen said.

"Oh God! Don't diss Jesse here." Angel said.

"You don't even know him!" Lainee said.

"Seriously, when will you meet him?" Britt asked.

"Hey! This isn't Jesse time. this is NLT time." Ash said.

"Yeah, we're supporting these guys tonight. Not Jesse." Jen added, laughing.

Two hours later, the boys finished off their concert and headed off the stage, talking, laughing, and smiling.

"How can you guys still be hyped up? I'd be tired as hell." Britt said.

"We are tired but we enjoy what we do, so we get used to it." Travis explained.

"What'd you girls think?" Kevin asked.

"It was awesome. You guys are great." Ash said.

"Yeah, you guys totally have talent." Lainee said.

"Yeah, I don't think I've had this much fun." Britt said.

"Same here, I never thought backstage would be this fun." Jen said, as JJ hugged her.

"I know, right? I loved it." Angel said.

"Well, guys, we should go get changed and then we can treat these ladies to a night out." V said.

"Wait, what?" The girls said.

"We wanna take you girls out, have fun, and get away from the celebrity life." Kevin said.

"Aw, you guys are so sweet!" Lainee said.

The boys smiled and headed to their dressing room to change and get freshed up.