Chapter 31

"So how'd you do?"

Riley asked, as the two of them headed out of the classroom.

"I don't know, alright I hope."
"JenJen, come on."
"Riles, seriously, you know I hate tests."

The two best friends walked outside of the building, feeling the heat from the sunshine hit their face. They could see their peers walking around the campus, heading to and from different buildings while some others sat on the green, studying or hanging out.

"Looks like your ride is here."

Riley smirked, as they headed towards the parking lot. Jen looked up from her phone to see her boyfriend pulling in. She smiled and gave Riley a quick goodbye hug, happy that today had ended. Summer vacation was just about to begin for her and she couldn't wait, mainly with the fact she had Justin.

"Hey babe"

She heard his voice as she got into the passenger side.

"Hey."

Justin smiled and leant in, giving her a kiss, letting it deepen just a bit before pulling away.

"Ready?"
"You know it."

She said as she buckled her seatbelt while he drove out of the student parking lot. She leaned her head back against the seat, after tossing her school bag into the backseat.

"Where do you wanna eat?"
"Olive Garden?"
"Sure."

Justin finally pulled into the parking lot of Olive Garden, getting out after finding a spot, he locked his car as they headed towards the entrance. He looked over at Jen and smiled as he grabbed a hold of her hand, while they stood in the lobby of the restaurant. After about a ten to fifteen minute, they were walked to their table, where the two sat down.

"So how'd you do on those exams?"

Justin asked as he flipped through the menu, as they waited for their server.

"I don't know JJ, I feel like they always throw things on there that you second guess."
"Babe, you're gonna pass, I know you."
"I hope so."

Justin saw her glance down and bite her bottom lip, he softly sighed, not wanting her to be down. He reached over and took her hand, giving it a squeeze.

"JenJen, you're smarter than you think, so what if you didn't get straight A's on them? You're still better than most. You've had Dean's list for the last 2 years in a row. If that doesn't prove you're not good, then forget school. Just do you, pass and get that degree, and you'll be fine. It's just a damn piece of paper."

"True."

"You know I love you, for who you are. Not what you become. You don't need school to tell you what to do with your life. You'll follow your heart."

"Thanks JJ"
"Always. Now what do you want to get?"
"Uh, I have no idea. Probably the usual."
"Chicken Parm?"
"Yeah, with breadsticks!!"

Justin laughed as he closed his menu, looking at her. He saw her look back and send him a smile, "you ok?"

"Yeah, what? I can't look at my girlfriend?"
"No, I just, I don't know, seems like something is on your mind?"
"Baby, it's you. You never leave my mind."

Jen glanced away, feeling her cheeks heat up a little knowing he just made her blush. She bit her bottom lip as she could feel her stomach kicking, like there were butterflies in there. No matter what Justin said, or did, he still made her feel like that little high school girl crushing on the jock she couldn't ever get. For her, Justin was that boy. But instead of a jock, he was a band boy member, one she never had expected to happen. Yeah, it was true, she did know some boys in bands who dated girls outside of the music scene, but it was rare to the fan-girl eyes than it seemed. Any girl would notice band boys taking the typical skinny "slutty" looking girls on to their bus before or after the shows, while the girls who fought for attention would maybe get a minute, lucky if they got five with anyone. To see Justin sitting right across from her, telling her he loved her, wearing the promise rings they had chosen together; that right there was what felt like it sealed the deal. She knew it was for real with him, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten this far, right? At least she thought so.

"Babe, what's up?"
"Huh?"
"You zoned out."
"Oh, uh, sorry."

Jen grabbed her drink, taking a sip from it, before looking back up at Justin.

"JJ, what's the tour gonna be like?"
"What part?"
"I don't know, the whole thing I guess? I've never been on tour, I've gone to shows."
"Oh, well, I, uh, hm..."

Justin sat there for a minute, wondering how to describe the tour life to his girlfriend. He knew it was fun but at the same time it was exhausting. He wouldn't wait to count the days he got home where he would lay in his own bed rather than some tight little bunk bed. Then again, being on tour was worth every minute; from seeing different cities, meeting fans whether they were old or new, to playing music he worked on with his friends. There was nothing he wouldn't regret about touring and performing.

"I guess, well it's just city to city, on a bus with bunk beds. There's all those fans waiting for us out there, wanting our music."

As Justin kept describing the tour scene to his girlfriend, the server showed up with their food.

"I know you wouldn't, but I've heard guys hook up with girls, even when they're taken?"
"Yeah, sad to say, nothing stops some of the guys from interacting that way with some girls. Sucks, least to say."
"Yeah. But what's gonna stop the girl from doing the same while he's on tour?"
"True. There really isn't a way to tell."
"I couldn't."
"Huh?"
"I couldn't do that, to you, I wouldn't."
"Neither would I babe."

Justin smiled as he raised his glass and held it up in front of them, making Jen do the same as he heard her let out a small laugh when their cups made the clink sound.

"You're coming with me though? Right?"
"If I pass those exams, yeah I hope so."
"You will pass, babe, you will."

As the two continued to talk about things, Jen couldn't help but think that Riley had a made a point earlier. What if she was close to things with Justin? No doubt she thought it was still early, however, with the way things were looking up, maybe, just maybe, he could be the one; her first and last. That is, she was hoping to have that kind of relationship with him.

"So what do you think the others are doing?" Britt asked

She, Lainee, Angel, Kevin and V were sitting in the boys living room hanging out.

"Britt, Justin picked Jen up from school. We already know that?"
"Where did Ash and Trav go?"
"Who knows?"

"Why do you girls always care about what someone else is doing?" V asked, rolling his eyes.

"Travis, can we do something baby? Pretty please?"
"Like what Ash?"
"Anything, something, shopping?"
"No, you are not taking me shopping so I can carry your shit."
"But babyyyy"
"Ash, no, I'll do anything but shopping with you babe."
"Anything?"

Travis looked up at his girlfriend who had a smirk on her face, he raised an eyebrow as his eyes wandered down her body.

"What do you have in mind?"

Ashley just smiled as she walked over to him.

"Babe?"

Ashley smiled as she walked over to her boyfriend after locking her bedroom door, not knowing when any of the others would show up. She reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it up, revealing his toned body; the abs that drove her insane as she touched them. She leant in and gave him a kiss.

"Ash?"

He mumbled in the kiss, as it deepened, his arms snaking around her waist, running up and down her back, pulling at the ends of her hair. He heard her let out a soft giggle before pulling away, breaking out of his grip. She looked down at him as he fumbled with the buttons on her shorts that she had on, pulling them down and revealing her pink lace bottoms. He looked up at her and saw her pulling her shirt off, seeing the same matching bra, making him lick his lips.

"Damn it Ash, you're sexy."

He could feel the aching arise below, as he just watched her stand there. He stood up and pulled her into a kiss, gripping her figure, pulling her as close to him as he could keep her.