Chapter 28

"Babe wake up."
"Hm?"

JJ let out a light chuckle as he leant over and kissed his girlfriend on the cheek. He knew mornings weren't her favorite, even if they typically were up early. He smiled glancing down at her, his grip around her figure tightening as he pulled her close to him. He couldn't deny that waking up with her there almost every night was the best thing. JJ glanced at the time and sighed, knowing he had to get up for work.

"JenJen, we gotta go."
"Don't wanna."

He heard her mumble as he could feel her snuggle into him. He leant in and kissed her on the forehead, as they laid there.

"I've got work love."

He glanced down at her and noticed she had her eyes open. He watched as she traced her finger on his chest in circles, making him smile. He really didn't want to leave, it was obvious. But he had no choice when it came to work; it wasn't as if he had a normal teenage job. He gently pulled her away as he leant in and kissed her.

"Baby, I have to go."

All he could do was watch her smile and nod her head lightly, pulling the covers up. He shook his head as he smiled; leaning over the bed, he kissed her again. JJ then walked over to his closet and grabbed some things before heading into the bathroom to take a shower.

Jen sighed knowing she couldn't fall asleep easily. She could hear the shower water running, as she leant over and grabbed her phone. Scrolling through her feed on her phone and finding nothing too important, she then decided to check her texts. Hearing the water turn off, she glanced over at the door as she could hear her boyfriend toggle with the handle.

"Whoa."

Justin looked over and laughed, as he stood there, shirtless, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He ran his hand through his wet flat hair, as he could tell she was running her eyes over his body. He noticed a small blush creep on her cheeks as she bit her bottom lip.

"You might wanna get used to this Jen."
"Don't think I ever will."
"Why's that?"
"Cause you're hot and you have abs. You know I like that."

JJ let out a laugh as he had walked over to her, placing his hands on the edge of his bed as he lent in and kissed her. He broke away from the kiss and pressed his forehead against hers, as he saw her smile; he knew nothing could go wrong at this rate.

"You know, you're that girl."
"Huh?"
"Every time I think of you, I get excited, knowing I can call you mine."

Jen looked down, biting her bottom lip again, as she felt another flush of pink hit her; something he was always able to do, make her blush without trying.

"JenJen, you know those promise rings mean everything?"
"Yeah, I know."
"Cause I don't want things to change, I've been happy but with you, somethings about you, I just can't do it without you."
"Aw JJ."

JJ heard his phone go off, making him sigh and roll his eyes; he walked over to his other nightstand where he had his phone charging.

"What's up?"
"Justin, you and the guys need to come down."
"Now?"
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"I'll explain when you're all here, just grab the guys and head over."
"Ok."

He heard the other side click as he wondered what the band's manager wanted; looking over at Jen, he shrugged it off.

"What's up?"
"Not sure, I should get to work."
"Yeah alright."
"You gonna stay here?"
"No idea. Why?"
"Just wondering."

Jen watched him get ready and smiled, she grabbed her phone as he fixed his hair for the final touches. She bit her lip again as he turned around and she managed to snap a pic of him. She knew that he didn't care, it was one of her favorite things with him; he let her do whatever. 

"Love you babe."

She heard him say before he kissed her, as she let her phone drop into her lap, while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Wish you wouldn't go."
"I know, you gotta study anyways."
"Yeah."
"I'll text you."
"Ok."

He kissed her again before he grabbed his wallet and keys, needing to round up the guys.