Chapter 33

"You ok?"

She heard, causing her to look up. The two had finished up dinner and went back to his place. They were laying in his bed, watching a movie; well, it was mainly playing in the background while they chilled. She had her head resting on his chest, as his arms were wrapped around her, rubbing his hands up and down her back. She gazed up at his green eyes, seeing a slight worried look in his features. She sent him a small smile, biting her bottom lip.

"Yeah. Just thinking."
"What about?"
"You know."
"Oh do I?"

She watched him send her a smirk; knowing he was being playful. It made her smile, being with him. She didn't know what love felt like before, but every minute with him, felt a way that wasn't familiar. Maybe she was falling in love a little too fast; maybe it was crazy. When you know, you know, right?

"JJ, you're the best."
"Lies, you are."
"Nah, being with you, it feels right. You're the sweetest guy I've met so far."
"JenJen, you mean everything to me. You've shown me a side of fans that I could only picture existed before we met."

She could feel her cheeks flush; no matter what he could say, something always made her blush. She watched him gaze back at her, a smile forming on his lips.

He placed one of his hands under her chin, leaning it up as he leant down, kissing her, softly.

"It might be early to tell, but I'd spend the rest of my life with you if I could."

She looked up at him in surprise but knew it was what she wanted too. She couldn't ask for anything more really; he gave her what she wanted and it wasn't just attention or materialized things. He gave her that feeling of trust, hope, love.

"I love you."

He whispered, before giving her another soft, but deep, kiss.