Chapter 11

*Downstairs*

JJ got up and answered the door for the girls.

When he had opened it, he noticed the familiar brunette standing there dressed in a suit.

"Um, hi, is Angel here?" Jesse asked.

"Yeah, she's finishing up, come in." JJ said.

JJ let Jesse in and the two guys made their way to the couches.

"I know you for some reason." Jesse said, looking at the blonde, sitting infront of him.

"Well I'm from NLT if that helps." JJ responded.

"Right, now I remember."

The two sat there for a moment in silence.

"Angel told me she lives with girls. What are you here for?" Jesse asked.

"I'm dating one of her friends." JJ said.

"Oh, cool."

"So, how'd you meet Angel?" JJ asked.

"At my concert, I saw her with her friends, thought she was cute, wanted to get to know her more."

"That's cool." JJ said.

"How'd you meet her friend?"

"At the mall one day, she recognized me, we talked, then decided to stay in touch, hung out a while before making it official."

"The mall? Nice, that's pretty much the only place to find girls."

"Yeah, no kidding."

They heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Both guys glanced over to see Jen coming down, with a smile on her face.

"Ok, what's with the smile?" JJ asked, looking at his girlfriend.

"You'll see in a bit." Jen said, as she walked over to the two guys.

"Oh, hey Jesse." Jen said.

"Hey."

"I'm Jen, friend of Angel's."

"Oh, right, I saw you with her at the concert."

"Yeah, you're an amazing singer, we've all been fans since the Dream Street days."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think even before Dream Street, I know you were in All My Children, and I know Frankie played the Christopher kid on Winnie the Pooh or whatever the name was, and he was in Jungle to Jungle."

"Yeah, wow, you do know a lot."

"Like I said, we're fans of you guys."

"That's cool."

"Ahem."

The three looked over to see Angel standing there on the last step of the stairs. She smiled as she saw the look in Jesse's eyes.

"Wow." Both guys said.

"Hey!" Jen softly said, hitting JJ's arm.

"Sorry, she does look great though."

"I know, though I have to admit, she looks better when Ash does the make-up and hair."

"Ha, too bad she's not here."

"Yeah."

Jesse and Angel left after Angel telling Jen not to wait up and that she'll see her later on, and if the other girls get back, just tell them where she was.

"Like I'd really wait up for her." Jen said, laughing, causing JJ to laugh as well.

"Now we get to be alone." JJ then said, as he slipped his arm around her waist.