Chapter 27

Travis finally pulled into one of the hottest Italian restaurants in the Hollywood area. He parked the car and looked over at his girlfriend with a smile.

JJ rolled his eyes in amusement as he opened the back door and got out, then took his girlfriend's hand while she got out of the car also. He kissed her on the cheek, as he slipped his arm around her waist while shutting the door.

"Let's go, they may take a few minutes."

Jen laughed along with JJ as they glanced back at their two friends, before heading into the restaurant.

"This is definitely fancy."

Jen said, eyeing the layout of just the outside and the people who were walking in.

"Leave it to Trav."

JJ said as he held the door open, letting her in first. Following her, he took her hand in his as they waited in the line that had formed. JJ heard his phone go off, recognizing Travis' ringtone.

"What's up T?"
"Get the table, it's under my name."
"What are you doing?"
"We'll be there soon, I just wanna do something."
"Alright man."

JJ hung up the phone call, not knowing what Travis had planned. He shrugged the thought off as he looked at Jen who stood there glancing back at him, seemed just as confused to what the conversation was about. He smiled and lent in, giving her a kiss.

"Trav and Ash are gonna be a little late."
"Why doesn't that surprise me?"
"I know right."

They moved up to the counter finally, as the other people were given waiting table numbers.

"Do you have a reservation?"
"Yes."
"First name?"
"Travis."
"Party of four?"
"Yeah, the other two are on their way."
"No problem. Follow me."

They took their seats at the table and opened up the menu to see what was listed.

"You want something to drink?"
"Like?"
"I don't know alcohol?"
"Hm, tempting."

JJ laughed as he looked at what was offered for the drink menu; at the way this was going, he couldn't even turn the idea down of having a drink.

"This menu is crazy expensive."
"Don't worry about it."

JJ looked over at his phone to see what time it was; wondering what Travis and Ashley were doing.

"A flower for the lady?"

He then heard, making him look over at the table to see a guy with a basket full of red roses. JJ glanced at Jen, who shrugged.

"Take one."
"You sure?"
"Yeah."

Jen smiled and kissed his cheek before reaching out and taking the red rose from the guy while JJ handed him a $5 to cover it. He looked over at Jen as he put his arm on the top of her chair; he smiled and gave her a kiss. He didn't know what was going to happen being away from her for the three months of touring.

"JenJen, you know I love you."
"I know."
"I kind of wanna ask you something, but I'm not sure."
"What about?"

JJ sat there for a moment, just letting his thoughts come together, he knew he wanted to be with her. She was that girl after all. That girl, who stole his heart the minute they met at the mall at a random store while he was hiding from his fans. He never knew that it would be easy to fall in love with someone who understood his life style, someone who was not in the industry but knew so much about it. He knew that if they lasted another few years, he could picture himself proposing to her. She was everything to him, and that meant, this tour, for just three months would become longer and harder to be apart from her.