Chapter 14

*Friday Night*

JJ and Jen had agreed to meeting their parents on Friday night at one of the most expensive restaurants in the area.

"JJ, man, when are you and Jen coming back?"

"Probably tomorrow Travis, or if tonight ends early, we might be able to come tonight, but I don't know."

"Alright, have fun at dinner with your parents."

"Thanks."

"Who was that honey?" His mom asked.

JJ and his parents walked into the restaurant about fifteen minutes early than the reservation, just to be on time, as his father knew this place was always crowded.

"Travis, he wanted to know when I was heading back to the house."

"Oh, when do you plan on leaving?"

"Not sure, I'm thinking if things end early tonight, I'll head back tonight, if not, then most likely tomorrow."

They stood aside while waiting to be called for their table, as well as waiting for her and her family to show up.

JJ felt his cell phone vibrate after a few minutes.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"What's up Jen?"

"Not much, we're walking in right now, thought I'd let you know."

"Alright, you'll most likely see me. We're still waiting for the table."

"Ok."

The two hung up, both were nervous about tonight, and they could feel the butterflies kicking in, as they knew only moments away, they'd be meeting each others parents for the first time.

"OMG! IT'S JJ!" He heard.

He looked over to see three young girls with their parents, standing while what seemed like, waiting for a table. They shyly made their way over to him and asked him for his autograph. He smiled at them and signed some items for them that they had with them. He glanced towards the door and saw her walk in, which made him quickly finish up with the young fans, he let them take a quick picture as well. They said thanks and walked away, trying not to squeal, as they had met a celebrity. He looked over at his parents and smiled, while they had an amused look on their faces.

"JJ."

"Hey Jen." JJ replied, pulling her into a hug.

The two teens introduced each others parents and as they finished up, they were called for their table. They followed the hostess to the section where they would be seated. Taking their seats, they then took the menus and waited for the waitress.

JJ and Jen looked at each other, and could see they were both a bit anxious on how this dinner would go. They wondered what their parents would ask them, and if their own parents would tell embarrassing stories and so on.

The waitress came by and took their orders for drinks and the appetizers, while she went to put the order in, the families were wondering how to start off the conversation.

"So, Justin, honey, why don't you tell us more on how you two met?" His mother asked, glancing at both teens.

"Um, the guys and I were just hanging around at the mall in the arcade area for a while, when we got bored, we just decided to leave, but as we were walking, some fans noticed us and well pretty much wanted to run after us to get autographs and pictures. The guys and I split up, I went into PacSun, and that's where I met Jen. We talked a little bit, and then as we headed to the food court where she was meeting her friends and I had to meet the guys, we just traded numbers and kept in touch. Hung out for about a month, just getting to know each other, and um, things just went from there." He replied, not knowing how to end it.