Chapter 2

"So, um..." He started, as he glanced at her.

"Jen." She replied, smiling.

"Jen, um, you alone?" He asked, smiling as well.

"No, my friends went into other stores. I can't stand the places they shop at. What about you? Are the other guys here?"

"Yeah, they're around somewhere, we saw a group of screaming girls, got a bit freaked out and ran for it."

"Nice, I thought you guys loved your fans."

"We do, but we hate going places and being recognized then drop everything just to sign stuff for them."

"True, that does get annoying."

"How would you know?"

"I don't know, used to hearing that stuff, and of course seeing it in magazines. Talk about invasion of privacy."

"No kidding. Try having a photo of you shirtless taken."

"Someone took a photo of you like that?"

"Yeah, but we were at the beach, next thing I know, there's an article of me supposedly hanging around in a girls bedroom with her."

"Yeah, that's not stalkish at all."

JJ looked at her and smiled.

"You know, you're probably the first sane fan I've met."

"Yeah, um, me as a screaming freak will never happen. I hate screaming girls, actually I kind of hate girls in general."

"Ha, how do you hate girls? You're one."

"I know, but I grew up with only a few girls in the family, mostly guys."

"Oh ok, I get it now."

JJ heard his cell go off. Reaching in his pocket, he pulled it out to see Kevin's number flashing.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, where are you?"

"In PacSun, where are you?"

"I'm in Hot Topic with Travis, V's at Spencers."

"Hot Topic? What the hell are you guys doing there?"

"Travis, what do you expect?"

"Whatever."

"Meet us at the food court in ten, then we'll try and head to the car without running into the fans."

"Yeah alright."

JJ hung up his phone.

"Hot Topic?" Jen asked.

"Yeah, Travis has a thing for the emo-punk side."

"Oh, makes sense."

"Yeah."

Just then Jen felt her cell vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out and glanced at the screen before looking at him. It caused the two to laugh since their phones went off right after each other.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jen, where are you?"

"At PacSun, where else?"

"I thought we were meeting you at the foodcourt."

"I know, but I didn't expect it to be this soon."

"Well get over here, we're waiting."

"Alright, I'll be there in a few."

She hung up her phone and glanced towards JJ.

"So, I probably should get going. The girls are waiting." Jen said.

"Yeah, I might as well go look for the other guys." JJ said.

"It's cool meeting you though, I never really get the chance to meet a singer."

The two headed out of the store and walked towards the food court.

"Yeah? Why is that?"

"I don't know, I never can get tickets for concerts and when I end up going, the line for meet and greets if they have one, are long as hell."

"That's tough, tickets do sell out fast."

"Yeah."

"Damn, is that Jen?" Angel asked.

The girls glanced over to where Angel thought she spotted Jen, and were in shock.