Chapter 1

"I ain't never met a girl before. That came on in and shook up my life. Someone who'd make me give up everything. Go for broke and fall in love. And baby girl that's something" - NLT

***************************

"JJ, man, you were sick on DDR." Kevin said, laughing.

"Thanks."

"You know, I wish we had girls." V said.

"What's the point? We barely have time." Travis pointed out.

"I know, but still, we really should date." V said.

"And how are we going to be able to trust girls these days?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, with most of them being fans, it's kind of hard to trust them." JJ said.

The guys walked around laughing and playfully shoving each other around as they named different stores they want to check.

"OMG! NLT!"

The guys got worried faces as they heard the screams from across the mall.

"Speak of the devil fans." V joked, as they saw girls starting to run over.

"Let's go!" Kevin said.

The guys turned around and began to run before they got caught in the group of girls heading their way. They split up and headed into different stores on different levels, so they couldn't get noticed.

JJ ran into PacSun, knowing most of their fan girls don't really dress in skater style clothing.

"JJ?" He heard a soft voice say.

He glanced over his shoulder to spot a teenage girl, probably around his age, looking up at him.

He gazed at her features, big brown eyes, dark hair, tanned skin (but not the fake kind of tan). He noticed she had ripped skinny jeans on with a black t-shirt with a small-named band on it.

"Uh, yeah, do I know you?" He asked.

"No, I know you though, you're in NLT." She replied.

"Yeah, are you a fan?" He asked, kind of getting a bit nervous.

"Yeah, but not an obsessive one, or the freakshows." She said, as she could see he was worried.

He laughed and smiled as he looked at her.

He watched her walk towards the girl section in the store. He couldn't help but smile again, and walked over to her.