That Girl

"Just the way I like it. Gotta have it just the way (that girl). Keep me open I'll be hoping that I'm gonna be with (that girl). I can't believe (that girl). She's killing me. Crazy, sexy, cool baby you that girl." - NLT

********************

"Ugh! Why can't we be lucky like them?" Jen asked, flipping through a magazine, featuring girls with celebrities.

"Who knows? It's just luck." Ash said, doing the same thing.

"You know, why are you even complaining? You met James and Oliver Phelps." Britt said.

"But still, they're not singers that are hot, they're cute British actors."

"What's the difference? You still got to meet some celebrities." Lainee said.

"Yeah, but I wanna meet a singer."

"She has a point, singers are everywhere, even in our home towns and a lot of us don't get to meet them." Angel said.

"Let's head to the mall, maybe there's something to do over there. I'm bored." Britt said.

"Yeah, the mall always cheers us up." Lainee added, laughing.

"True." Ash said.

The girls laughed and got up, grabbing their purses. They walked out of Ash's room and headed downstairs and out the door.

"So what should we do?" Britt asked.

"Um, shop?" Angel asked.

"I'll pass, I don't have money." Jen said.

"How the hell do you come shopping without money?" Angel asked.

"Cause, I spent most of my money last week at PacSun."

"Ha, you would." Lainee said, laughing.

"Let's just walk around, I hate standing still." Ash said, laughing.

The girls started to walk around and ended up splitting up, heading off in different sections.

"Jen, we'll meet you in the food court, right?" Britt asked.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Jen said.

Ash and Britt headed off to Abercrombie and Fitch while Lainee and Angel went to Hollister, and Jen just ended up walking alone.