Chapter 4: Part 1

(Third person P.O.V)

"Kiera... Hey.. Kiera, psst. Wake up!" Grace whispered. She had woke up feeling like she had slept for a year for what was only 8 hours. It was 12 Pm and everybody else was asleep. She didn't know what to do, their were 6 other boys in the room so she had to whisper. "Kiera!" She flicked her on the head.

She turned around making a groaning noise which stated she wanted to be left alone to sleep.

"Kiera there's hot boys coming, you better wake up or they'll see you drooling." Grace said in Kiera's ear. Kiera shot up from the couch,

"What? Where?" Kiera said. "Oh my god, screw you. I'm tired Grace go back to sleep."

"No! Were in matts house!" Grace snapped.

"So? we've been here many times before?"

"That's was before feelings were developed."

"So? I go to Jacobs fine?"

"Ugh fine it's because I think I got my period." Grace sighed.

Laughs came from Kiera.

"That's not funny!" Grace weeped. "Please Kiera help me."

"Oh I'm sorry let me just grab a couple from my pocket because I carry pads around even after I already got my period." Kiera said in a man voice.

"Ugh. Why did we even come here in the first place!?" Grace asked.

"You were asleep so we couldn't walk back to your house!" Kiera replied.

"You erk me."

"I love you too." Kiera said turning over to go back to sleep. Grace didn't know what to do, she didn't have her car here so she couldn't drive home, and her house was not in walking distance. She stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom hoping their were any upstairs from matts mom.

"This is so weird." Grace muttered to herself. She opened cabinets and drawers but nothing. She kept on fumbling through things trying to at least find one.

"Grace what are you doing?" A voice said from behind her.

She turned around, it was Matt. He was wiping his eyes, his bed head hair flew in directions and there was a deep sound to his voice.

"Oh, uhm. Uh." Grace stuttered. "Why are you up here?"

"I woke up and I needed to go to the bathroom." He replied. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I just needed To go to the bathroom too." She said.

"Grace, did you find a pad." Kiera said walking up there stairs still half asleep, she felt bad for leaving Grace so she got up to help her. She didn't realize that Matt was there. "Oh... Hi Matt."

Grace gave her the most dead straight evil eye Ever it scared her. Kiera gave her an I'm sorry look in return. The room was quiet and no body said a word, Grace's face getting more red by the second.

"Weeelllppp... I'm just gonna go back down stairs." Kiera said breaking the silence and left quickly.

"So.. Uh- uhm... You need uhm..." Matt asked her not knowing how to say it. "Y-you need those uhm things that uh."

Grace stood there mortified. She just stood there not knowing what to say or do. She thought It shouldn't be that awkward? She could have easily done this with Taylor or Any of the other boys for that matter and be like "Yeah I need one, go get me one." But with Matt it's awkward and weird.

"I could Go get you some..." Matt said.

She tried to say something or at least look at him but no words came out and her body was rock solid.