Chapter 1: Part 4

I changed things up a bit and now it's going to be Chapter 1: Parts 1, 2, 3, 4... Ect;

:) Hope you like this update :D

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Cam's P.O.V)

I started to have a panic attack for a moment until I saw his brace on the ground outside of the bathroom, I quickly walked over there and opened the door...

Nash was butt naked standing in the bathroom. My mouth dropped and I couldn't stop staring at him... And his...

"Uh, Cameron?... Mind giving me some uh privacy?" He said nonchalantly.

"Uhm, right, y-yeah..." I said stuttering still staring at him. I walked right into the door. "Ouch, yeah. S-sorry..."

Oh my god, I can't believe I just did that. But his body... Stop it. Just go and get him some clothes. I heard the shower head turn on and him stepping in. Then I heard a bang, crash, and Nash yelling.

I quickly ran in not thinking, he was laying on the floor holding his arm.

"Agghh... I fell... Can you help me up?"

I stood there for a few moments not even realizing he just said something. I couldn't stop staring at his abs, his body, covered in droplets of water. But I couldn't help notice his arms either, they were filled with cuts. Oh my god, how did I not notice that before? He cuts? I felt myself tear up.

"Cam? Are you okay?" He said.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah." I said wiping away a few tears. I brought my arms around his back and held onto his stomach bringing him up.

I think he realized I could see his arms and so he quickly folded them and turned away. His back was now facing me. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"Nash..." I said slowly.

"It's fine. Cam. I just need some space."

I wrapped my arms around him embracing him into a hug.

"You are not alone in this, I'm here." And then I left.

(Nash's P.O.V)

That was really weird... I wonder if he saw them. He probably did. I shook it off and continued to get into the shower. I had forgotten to put the plastic covering over my cast and now my arm itches.

As I walked out I saw fresh clothes put out on the bed, I guess Cam put it there. I put on the clothes, I wonder where he got them from. They are probably his.

"I won't tell anyone... You know.."

I turned around, it was Cam.

"Tell anyone about what?" I asked. I knew what he was talking about.

"What you are going through. What you do. I just wish you would tell me why you shut me out all of a sudden, when we were kids." He said looking away. "Remember the old times?"

"You sound like were 80 and reminiscing on the 'old' times." I said smirking.

"That's not funny. I'm serious, just tell me why."

He sounded sad.

"Nothing. Okay? Just leave it at that." I said sounding stern.

He walked over next to me and sat on the bed, he put his head on the head board and put his hands behind his head. He just looked at me, his brown eyes glimmering in the ray of light.

"My mom told me something this morn-"

"Yeah, I know." I said cutting him off. "I heard, I woke up to you and your mom talking."

"Oh." He sat up.

I pulled the shirt he got me over my head, it was the same shirt he wore when I saw him that morning. How did I remember that?

"This is happening all to fast for me, you know." I said. "It hasn't been even two days of school yet and all of this has happened. I don't know where my mom would go, but I'm glad she's gone." That was a lie, I knew she was hard on me, but she was all I had.

"Why do you do that?" Cam asked.

"Do what?"

"Hide your feelings? I know you love your mom and that's not how you feel." He said concerned. "But maybe it's better if she left, she doesn't treat you right."

He's right. But still, she was my mother. Is my mother.

"Are you going to go to school at lunch?" I said changing the subject.

"Yeah, do you want to come?"

"No."

"Because of Jake?"

"That and the rest of the other people."

"I'll be there with you..."

"That'll just make it worse, for me and you. They'll think were like... Like.. You know... What."

"So?"

I looked at him curiously, does he not care? He had a slight smile across his face. I guess I would love that if we were... Somewhat... Together.

"Whatever, I don't want to." I said. "I'm planning in dropping out anyway.

"What? Why?" He asked.

I gave him a dumbfounded look.

"Oh... Right, sorry that was a stupid question."

"I just can't handle school anymore, everyday it makes me more depressed and for what? To learn some stupid history and how to add fricken numbers." I said.

"I know but, I'll... Ill.." He began. "I'll miss you.."

Can he just stop doing that and tell me what's going on?

"Why now, all of the sudden cam?" I asked angrily. "Why now you suddenly want to be my friend again, why are you acting like this to me?"

Why is he doing this? Being so nice? Caring for me? He's never even once tried to talked to me after we sort of separated from being friends

"Because, I just... I don't know.. I just..." He stuttered. "I don't know!"

(Cam's P.O.V)

Because I miss you... I just don't know how to tell you. Or even if it's the right time to.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you enjoyed this, I tried to make This chapter as long as I could but I was sort of running out of ideas. So comment and help me with some ideas :) (Credit will be given)

- Grace💕