Chapter 3

(Cam's P.O.V)

"HEY NASH!" I yelled from the living room. I felt bad for this morning and no matter what I am determined for him to feel happy. His smile brightens my day, even if he doesn't know that. And I can't let him go through everyday feeling like he's worthless... And one day it gets to bad and he'll do something that I won't be able to forgive myself. Knowing that what was happening with him, and I didn't do anything about it.

"What is it?" He asked running down the stairs.

"Look," I said turning on the T.V. "I found old home videos of us."

"Oh..." Nash said sitting in the couch. "You mean from when we were kids? How did you find them?"

"I was just going through some basement stuff cleaning and I came across them." I lied. I actually asked mom to find them for me, I wanted to show him how that kid in those videos were so happy, with me, being happy together. "Oh my god look, it's tiny us's"

"Oh my gosh." Nash said laughing. "I'm so chubby!"

"AHA! LOOK YOU'RE RUNNING AROUND NAKED!" I said laughing my ass off. "I CANT BREATHE. IM DEAD. HOLYSHIT."

"STOP LAUGHING!" Nash said laughing un-controllably as well. "LOOK YOUR NAKED TO!"

(A/n srsly guise. Imagine tiny versions if them running around butt naked 😂🙆)

This is great, I don't even remember the last time I've heard him laugh like this.

All the videos were great. We laughed so much and I think I got to him a little bit.

"Hold up, there's another one." Nash said handing me the video. I put it in and pressed play. The screen went blacked with flashes of white, and then it finally started to play. Except it wasn't tiny us, it was actually couple years ago us. Before we stopped talking to each other.

"Hey I remember this." I said.

(Nash's P.O.V)

"I remember it to." I said. It was a video of is doing stupid challenges, we were going to be "you-tubers". That was our dream to be famous. I watched it and I started to get even more sad.

I should be happy right? Like cam sitting there smiling at the moments we were together. It just reminds me if all the times we were together, and I couldn't help my feelings, when I knew I was In love with him and I couldn't do anything about it. I probably didn't even understand what I was feeling then, just like now. I wouldn't mind all of this pain from everyone else if he would just love me back, but I'm to much of a loser and a coward to tell him the truth, besides... If I did it would make it hard on him to. If he does feel the same way, he'll have to go through my pain everyday. And if he doesn't I'll be humiliated and he won't ever talk to me again.

All of these emotions rushing back to me, I can't handle it.

(Cam's P.O.V)

I turned to see how Nash was doing and to my surprise Nash was sitting there crying. And I don't think they were happy tears.

"Nash..." I said.

I set my hand on top of his,

"Don't." Nash said slapping it away. I felt hurt.

"Why Nash? Why do you ALWAYS do this? Every time I try and get closer to you, just like my hand you push me away!" I said feeling frustrated and sad. "I just don't understand why you don't just tell me how you feel? I want to be able to help you!"

"BECAUSE YOU WONT UNDERSTAND!" Nash yelled tears falling from his eyes like crazy. "AND THEN YOU'LL HATE ME IF I TELL YOU."

"WHY WOULD I HATE YOU?!" Cam asked now crying. "ALL I WANT TO DO IS HELP YOU BUT YOU JSIT WONT LET ME!"

Nash stood up but I couldn't let him leave just like that, I pulled him back and hugged him from behind. I don't know what I was doing, or where it was going but I don't know how to get to him anymore.

"Please." Nash said sniffling. "Just... Stop. Stop trying to fix what can't be fixed. I can't be helped."

He threw my arms off of himself and yet again waked into his room closing the door behind him. Leaving me standing there, not understanding, and feeling hurt.

(Nash's P.O.V)

I sat on the bed still not knowing what to do.

Great. Now he really does hate me, I thought to myself crying even harder.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GUYS! IM DOING PERSONALIZED SNAPCHAT PICTURES ON MY IG! @tbhslaying

It'll be an edited picture that looks like it's a snapchat from one of the boys and it can say whatever you like so check it out on my account! @tbhslaying

--

This is to much crying for my liking 😭 next chapter needs to be happy or I will cry my eyes out.

Well as you can see there's a pattern from shaylor, to cash/Nameron (I personally like cash better) then shaylor again, now cash. I guess you can guess what's next.

It's definitely going to be a happier part 😭😉

So please please comment and vote ☺️ I don't want my readers to lose interest in this so please comment so I know you're still there and reading 😘

Bye babes, Grace 🌚