Chapter 3: Part 4

Guys I just realized that my title matches to Jacobs cover of You and I and it kind of matches to the lyrics. lol I wrote this book before his cover and I don't listen to one direction so I've never heard of the song. CAWINKY DINK Who use to watch Hannah Montana.

Anyway enjoy... :)

---------------------------------------

(Third person P.O.V)

Everybody was having fun, Matt teaching Grace how to skateboard, Same with Kiera and Jacob. Shawn and Taylor hanging out just talking and maybe becoming a little bit closer. They had decided to do a contest, but Grace and Kiera didn't join since they just Barley just learnt how to skateboard. They'd probably smash their face's on the ground. Instead they just cheered for each boy.

Nash and Cam left off to the park areas to walk around instead of joining. They stopped for a bit and sat by a tree. It was just before sunset and everything was at the point of a cool breeze and a faint warm light glow.

"Look at Matt over there putting his moves on Grace." Cam laughed.

"I think Grace likes him." Nash said.

"So just to be sure, you are comfortable with this right? Hanging out with all of them?" Cam asked. "And I'm really sor-"

"Yeah, I've just never been that social before. So at first I was a little distant." Nash interrupted. "I've never really had friends, or people to talk to. And I'm sorry for fighting with you, and pushing you away. But I want you to now I am really thankful for all of this. Letting me live in your house, trying to help me with my problems and situations. So you don't have any reason to be sorry. Okay?"

Cam felt warm and Happy inside, Nash looked off to the sun, and the mountains but Cams eyes stayed on his. The light blue glow In his eyes, his face a perfect defined shape, his soft brown hair swooping in any direction it pleases. He really is a beautiful human being Cam thought to himself. Nash felt his eyes on him, but didn't mind it.

Cam shifted closer to Nash, now touching shoulder to shoulder.

"Hi." Nash whispered to him in the sudden change of distance.

"Hi." Can whispered back.

They looked at each other for awhile. Just like that day in the bathroom, not being able to look away but this time they didn't want to look away. And they had no distractions like an obnoxious Taylor screaming. It was just them. Together. Alone. There was tension.

Cam moved closer to the boy, faces just inches away from each other. Slowly moving closer until they had finally touched lips. Cam was kissing Nash.

It started out slow and sensual, like a first kiss after a date, but soon becoming more passionate. Nash was surprised but didn't stop the movement of his mouth on Cam's. Cam positioned himself on top Nash's lap, holding his face, but never breaking the kiss. They stayed like that kissing eachother, to them its as if time had stopped and they were in a whole new world. And for a moment Nash became from the most depressed person to the happiest.

Cam had finally let his feelings for Nash flourish. And Nash doesn't have to hide it anymore.

(Cam's P.O.V)

I was always confused, wondering why Nash never opened up. Now I know its because I didn't open up to him either. Being around him makes me happy. And now I finally realize its not just a best friend type of thing.

(Nash's P.O.V)

This is all I've ever wanted. These feelings hidden inside of me is able to come out with this kiss. And for this one moment I feel pure happiness. Not even a tint of sadness.

(Third person P.O.V)

They broke apart breathing heavily. Minuets past by with awkward silence. Cam moved back to his original sitting position.

"Uhm." They both said at the same time.

"Is this what you want?" Nash asked.

"Well I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't." Can replied.

"What does this make us now?" Nash asked. Cam didn't say anything, he grabbed Nash's hand in his intertwining them and put them on his lap.

"I don't know, you tell me." Cam smiled. Nash smiled as well, he turned to meet Nash's face and he kissed him again.

-------------------------------------

So some people were wanting it to move faster and for Cam and Nash to finally get together but I just really want this to be like an actual book. That's why i put chapters really long bc in actuality that's how long a regular chapter is. Usually chapters aren't just a couple of swipes and its done because that's like a page of a chapter. So I put parts.

Anyway my point is I want this to be really long, so I didn't rush it with Cam and Nash. Tbh I wasn't planning on adding the kiss and I was edging on if whether or not I should add it. But you guys really wanted it... so I did. Please don't be mad at me if I take things slow, I really want your suggestions though.

Hoped you guys enjoyed this :) Bye!

P.s. I know this part was small so I'll be adding more tonight.