Chapter 5

(Cam's P.O.V)

After I dropped off Nash's things, I went back home to look for jobs. A job that I can balance between school and working. I'll need to get a couple though...

I looked through news papers, drove throw town, asked relatives, and I ended up with three:

Barista at a Coffee shop: Saturdays & Sundays 10am - 6pm (Saturday was a separate Job from Sunday but I took both.)

Dish washer at a restaurant: Mondays & Wednesdays 4pm - 8pm

Cashier at McDonalds: Tuesdays & Thursdays 3:30pm - 10pm

This will definitely wear me down but I'll do this for Nash.

(Third Person's P.O.V)

/Monday at lunch school\

"Hey! Cam!" Matt yelled walking down the hallway, the others following. "You want to hangout after school?"

"Sorry I can't, I'm gonna see Nash For an hour then leave to work." Cam replied.

"What about tomorrow?"

"Can't. Work." Cam replied. "I gotta go."

They watched Cam walk off.

"Wow, he's working really hard." Grace said.

"Maybe we should pitch in." Shawn said.

"We totally should!" Kiera said. "Me and Grace will find a job, then the four of you find some too."

"I'll find a job with Shawn." Taylor said.

"I guess it's you and me man." Matt said to Jacob.

"Okay that's all set. We work for Nash!"

/After School\

Grace and Kiera were searching for a job at Grace's house.

"Oh my god," Kiera said.

"What?"

"I should have pushed you and Matt to find a job together! Ugh." Kiera cried.

"What are you going on about?" Grace laughed.

"You and Matt!"

"Really?" Grace said with sarcasm.

"You know what? I have an idea."

Kiera grabbed her phone and called Jacob.

"What are you going?" Grace asked.

"Shhh." Kiera said. "Jacob? Hey uhm I sort if got into a fight with Grace an so u was wondering if I could find a job with you instead."

"WHAT?!" Grace yelled. "NO THATS NOT TRYE JA-" Kiera pushed Grace out of her chair and she fell with a thump.

"Uh what was that?" Jacob asked.

"Nothing! So can we do it?"

"Uh sure I guess Matt will go with Grace."

"NO JACOB!" Grace exclaimed. Kiera jumped off her chair and sat on Grace while covering her mouth.

"What?" Jacob said.

"I said YAY JACOB!" Kiera said. "So that's settled! Tell Matt to go to Graces and find a job."

"Uhm okay bye." Jacob said confused and then hung up.

Kiera let go of Grace's mouth.

"You are a crazy bitch." Grace panted.

"A crazy bitch you love! You'll thanks me for this." Kiera said getting off of Grace.

"I don't know... I've known him for ever and he knows everything about me and it use to be normal and comfortable around each other but ever since that day it's been weird. Like we've just only met and I'm not comfortable around him, and I suddenly care about how I dress, or speak in front of Him." Grace said.

"You don't know until you try... And besides, if it doesn't end well you guys can still be that. I know your capable of it."

"Okay... I guess."

"Good! Now get up and get ready! Matts coming!"

Hoped you guys liked this update, if you haven't noticed, I've changed my profile picture lol. That's what I look like. Anyways I'm doing it on my iPod bc it's like midnight. I broke a nail, so I had to cut all if my nails shorter and it's really weird for me bc it's always long. And idk why but it's effecting the way I type in my iPod keyboard. And my phone keyboard. Idk had anyone ever felt that way? Well I made a lot if mistakes through out this story and do it took me awhile to edit. There probably still more mistakes that I didn't fix but idek my fingers are being weird.

Requirements:

Comments - 15

Votes - 58? 😏 let's try but if it doesn't reach that goal for awhile then I'll update anyway.

If you read all of this comment "cheesy lettuce"