Chapter 3: Part 1

Okay so I know last time I said it will be #shaylor but by request of my bby tumblx1994 Please stay strong and ily so much. Okay?

I'm going to do #cash 🌚 So enjoy ❤️

There is triggering things said In here so please do not continue reading if anything triggers you easily

(Cam's P.O.V)

I don't know what to do. I don't want to give up on this but I don't know how to convince him that he can trust me. Maybe I'm trying to hard or pushing this to fast, maybe I'll do little steps. Today I'll do things that are in comfort zone of Nash. I'm not giving up.

(Nash's P.O.V)

I sighed laying down on my bed, after 20 minutes of sitting on the shower floor with hot water running over my head I felt a little bit better. I got up to put some clothes on and then lay back on my bed. I'm so depressed right now, Cam probably thinks I'm a jerk and an idiot. And he's right. But he won't ever know that I love him so much to the point... I just can't even describe.

Spikes of pain hit my wrists, I looked at them. They were throbbing from the hot water running on the open cuts for so long, it was a sensation that was bad and good at the same time.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the cupboard revealing a tiny box that appears to be a shaving kit but there was nothing inside except for two thin pieces I medal, and band aids. My stomach started aching, no. Not aching. More like a feeling of need, and stress.

I looked at the sharp piece of medal, clearly seeing my reflection. No. I don't know. I want to but I can't. I clenched my fists and threw the piece of shiny medal into the box and stood there. I walked out of the bathroom and dropped the box out of my window.

Okay. Okay. I'm fine. I say on my bed relaxing myself.

"Nash..." Cam said knocking on the door. He walked in and I sat up hugging a pillow. "Look, I'm really sorry about last night... I didn't mean to yell at you and I don't want to push you into telling me if you're not ready."

He set his hand on my arm.

"It's fine Cam." I replied.

"Hey! Do you wanna go out today?" He asked smiling.

"Sure? Why not." I replied happily. "Where to?"

"Mall?"

"Sure."

(Jacob's P.O.V)

I sat there on my bed bored as eff. I rolled over and look down to my phone unlocking it. My finger hovered to text Kiera.

Jacob: hey... You wanna hangout today? ☺️

Kiera: sure! Where?

Jacob: mall?

Kiera: okay! mind if I ask grace to come with? She'll probably invite Taylor.

Jacob: yeah it's fine. I'll ask Matt then to. Should we invite cam?

Kiera: ill text him.

Kiera: he didn't reply, maybe he's busy or something.

Jacob: okay well we can go with him.

Kiera: what about... Nash? 😐

Jacob: oh yeah... I don't have his number though and I don't think the other have it either.

Kiera: oh ok I'll call grace now.😁

Jacob: okay bye ☺️💕

Kiera: bye 😜

I texted Matt.

J: hey, wanna go to the mall with me, Kiera, and grace?

M: sure, when?

J: maybe right now. I'll pick you up?

M: kk

(Grace's P.O.V)

The phone rang and It was Kiera, I picked up.

"What's up." I said mouth full of cereal.

"You wanna hangout with Jacob and me today at the mall?" She asked.

"Haha sure but are you sure you want me to come along to your date?" I asked laughing.

"It's not a date! Were Just... Friends." Kiera sighed. "Just come okay? We'll pick you up."

"Okay but ima invite tay okay?" I said.

"Yeah I knew you would." Kiera replied.

"What? He's my bestfriend." I said.

"SURREE."

"Besides I think he has a thing for Shawn." I said, I honestly think it a cute.

"OMG that's so cute." She replied. "Anyways, I'll see you okay?"

"Okay bye!"

I called up Taylor.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay so it is not ending right now, I just need to cut this off so I can start it with a new chapter. BACK TO UPDATING!