Chapter 3: Part 3

Thankyou ShhImATurtle and Writingwithemily for commenting and voting omg you guys don't know how much I freaked out I love you guys lol 😭😭👏

IM BACK GUYS! I know I haven't updated in a LONG time and when I came back I got over 300 notifications so ily guys thankyou, also thankyou to all who waited patiently for this😂❤️🌚 and woah the update For wattpad is weird. Anyway enjoy ☺️

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

(Matts P.O.V)

I think Jacob is right... Maybe we should try and be more of a friend to Nash. I mean If he's Cam's friend then he's ours too. We haven't really included him on any thing. After all he's been through maybe we should make more of an effort...

Lost in my train of thought, I walked right into Grace making me tumble over ontop of her, slushy got everywhere and we were both wet and sticky (A/n don't even comment about this ya nasty's)

"Oh my god I'm so sorry holyshit" Matt said struggling to get up but fell again landing on Grace. "Shit I'm so sorry, Are you okay?"

"Ugh yeah, my eyes just burn of slushy and my stomach hurts since you landed on me." Grace laughed.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Guys stop having public sex, you're embarrassing us." Taylor said.

"Said the guy who yells cock everywhere we go." Shawn chuckled.

"OMG Matt get off of Grace you're going to squish her!" Kiera yelled.

"I'm trying!" Matt said still continuing to get up but fails miserably due to the slushy.

"Uhm. Matt. You mind Getting your hand off of my boob." Grace asked.

"OH MY GOD MATT!" Kiera exclaimed, she walked over to them, pushed Matt off and helped Grace up.

"I am so sorry Grace I swear I did NOT do that on purpose!" Matt said getting up with the help of Jacob.

"It's fine." Grace laughed. "Kiera, come with me to help me buy some clothes to get changed."

"No here, use my hoody." Matt said taking of his hoody.

"Uh thanks." Grace said.

Kiera eyed Matt as they walked off to buy some tights. They all waited around outside of the girls bathroom, after a little while Grace came out with Matts hoody on.

"I hope you don't mind." Grace said nudging Matt as they walked to the cafeteria.

"No it's fine. I did fall on you." He replied chuckling.

"Okay good." Grace said walking ahead to Kiera.

Matt smiled at her, she looked good in the hoody Matt thought.

-/Later on\-

(Cam's P.O.V)

We all sat down together and everybody had their food, laughing, talking, and eating. Everybody... Except for Nash. He played around with his fries not eating a single bite. Come to think of it he usually never really eats that much. I rarely see him go I to the kitchen and wen he does eat, he eats only a little and throws the rest away.

"Hey... You okay Nash?" I asked mouthful of fries.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just don't really have much of an appetite right now." He said smiling at me.

"Okay." I said turning my attention back to the others.

"So. Nash," Jacob said. "What do you like to do? On the weekends or something?"