Authors Note

So this isn't an update, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be writing another story. But it isn't fan-fiction.

I've been writing for a long time now, and my interest has always been on writing fictional novels, so I really want to try and do that. The first type Of writing I've actually put out there to the public is this story. Other than that it's all saved in a document on my computer for about a couple of years now haha. It's fantasy and that sort of thing, I've always loved books like that. Im starting it out, and it probably won't be up for a couple months because I want to write as many chapters as I can and edit them properly before I release it.

But here is the prologue I've got out so far, if my prologue seems to give an interest for you, Id be happy to know of you'd read it or not. Again won't be out for a couple months because I want to edit everything so that there are no mistakes (There probably will be but I will try my best) since it won't be out for a while, you won't have to worry about me losing my focus on This story, I'll be continuing it as usual.

-

Prologue:

To reader,

The world. Our world. What we all know as earth, space, planets, and all the science within it. But there are people out there who in their hearts know there's so much more to it than gravity and gasses. That above there is something out there, our eyes we see nothing more beyond that light blue sky. Our small narrow minded minds can't comprehend that there is so much more out there then planets and stars. Something that could change humanity, and destroy it at the same time. But there are people who understand, dotted over the world there are a few people who look up into the sky and can see past the blue.

This story is about how I came to knowledge of things that existed beyond our imaginations, the above, the new, the different and I was in the middle of it all. How my life came from one moment, thinking about continuing schooling, and where to find a new apartment, to things nobody could have believed if it were told to them. These are my words, my life, my dreams.

Yours truly, Tae Malling.

-

Id love it if you guys gave me your opinions in the comments, even if it's criticism! Give your total honest opinion. :) also if you do have an interest in my story, the chapters will be fairly long. It'll be the size of a regular book chapter, maybe more or less. But they will be Long.