Chapter 5: Part 2.0

Hey, so lately I haven't been reading your comments but I have some. Thank You to the people who said they like my story, that actually means a lot to me. For any of you who asked me questions, can you please ask them here (This chapter or this part) and I'll answer them all. I think I remember someone asking me where I got my Story Cover from, it's an edit so it's not real (Obviously, sadly...) Unfortunately I forgot where I got the picture from but I know it's edited. Also someone asked where the other guys are in this story, sorry I didn't add them. This story is only surrounding the people that have already been mentioned. Anyway... On with the story... Hope you enjoy :)

(On the roof of school)
(Third persons POV)
They were all on the roof top, about a week later since the job-a-thon started.

"So how's work going guys?" Matt asked.

"Good, I think with all of us doing this together this could work. I hope. For nash." Kiera said.

"It has to, I feel so bad for Nash." Grace said.

"Speaking of nash, he hasn't been going to school lately has he?" Said Taylor.

"No, and I've barley seen cam around with all his jobs going." Jacob said.

"You know what. This is super depressing." Shawn said. "I know it's been tough a lot recently with everything happening but I don't think it's gonna get better if we all stay like this depressingly! We need to do something that will cheer us up. For Nash and Cam too."

"Like what?" They all wondered.

"Like... A party!" Shawn replied. "Not a big one either just us."

They all thought this was a really good idea. Who knows? Maybe thing will happen at the party...

Sorry this was like only 1 page, I had to get this part going to get my next chapter up. So consider this like a .5 chapter. I also did this part so you could ask me questions because I know there are a lot of them. Sorry I can't go through all of them and answer but there are like over 600 comments and I think it would take to long to answer it all. But I know this part is specifically for questions I can just go here and answer :)