Chapter 5: Part 1

Hey guys! So new chapter... It's been like what 5 months😭? AGAIN I'm really sorry but here Ya go. PS I can't believe how many reads and votes I got omfg ily guys 😭❤️

(Jacob's P.O.V)

That was really weird. I guess I'll call Matt and tell him the news, but I can't deny the happiness I felt when she asked me to find a job with her instead... I haven't even officially asked her out, even though we had that special moment couple nights ago. Guess it doesn't mean anything... *Sigh* I'm really losing my confidence in this. She probably doesn't even like me. What am I even doing right now? I should be searching for a job for Nash, not worry about my petty problems.

I picked up my phone and called Matt.

"Hey" Matt said.

"Hey, so Kiera called me and said she got into a fight with Grace so she wanted to find a job with me instead."

"Wait, so that means... I'll find..."

"A job with Grace, yes." I chuckled. "Head to her house so you can start. Good luck."

"Same to you with Kiera" Matt laughed.

We both hung up. I guess I'll head over to Kiera's.

{Text}

To: Kiera

Coming over now 😁

//At Graces house\\

(Third persons P.O.V)

"Oh crap." Kiera said

"What?" Grace asked.

"Jacob texted he's coming over to my house, I got to go. Bye, love you!" Kiera yelled running out the front.

"Kay bye love you too."

Grace sat there and stared at her laptop for possible jobs until her phone dinged.

{Text}

Matt: aye I'm coming over in a few Kay?

Me: K

Crap did 'K' make it seem like I didn't want him to come? Grace Thought. Nah, I'm over thinking it.

(Matt's P.O.V)

She responded with 'K'... Does that mean she's busy? Should I still go? Ugh have some guts for once Matt, I can do this! I can do this. Right? Right.

(Third Person P.O.V)
Matt got into his car and turned the key. Sputter of sounds came out then silence.

"What the hell" Matt twisted the key again, and again, and again. Nothing. "Shit." He got out of the car and started running towards Grace's House. He made it a few blocks and then totally died.

"I need to cut down on them tacos." He took a breath and continued running. "Huff huff, I'm- coming- Grace-"

<At Cam's Work>
"Cameron, hurry up, dishes are piling up."

"Sorry." Cam grabbed the dishes and started scrubbing them. 2 more hours till I can see him. I can do this, just work harder.

Cam was working as hard as he could, he'd been working for a week but the total wasn't anywhere near the amount he needed. Nash was finally out of the hospital and brought back home, he stayed in the house for awhile. Mostly afraid to go back to school. Only Cam and the others knew the situation he was going through, and he felt horrible that he was making Cam work like this. But that wasn't the only problem, he still hadn't regain his memory about that night. Cam knew he couldn't get worked up over it, he had to forget it and move on. If he tried to remind Nash, that would probably only cause more stress on him. He kept quiet, but dying inside whenever he saw him and wanted to hug and kiss the hell out of him but restrained himself. Cam some what felt relief having jobs to go to, he wouldn't know what to do if he was with Nash and couldn't restrain himself.

Why does this hurt so much.

Poor cam oh my gosh :( anyways, hoped you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
Please favourite this chapter, so I Know I still have my readers or what's left. I know it's been forever since I've last updated and I'm sorry for that. But enough of sadness, spend time with your family and have a merry Christmas, or any other holiday you celebrate! :)