Chapter 1: Part 1

(Nash's P.O.V)

I ran down the hill and made it to school, I quickly walked around back. I always go through the back, I can't stand waking through the halls listening to all the rude comments and an occasional push.

I wonder why Cam was being so nice to me, he occasionally said hi, or waved but nothing more really.

I've always had a crush on him, honestly... He's the reason why I came out in the first place. Which was stupid because I don't even know of he is gay.

I walked to the office to get my classes and locker number/combo. When I got to my locker I saw them, the whole reason why I've cut, why I've tried suicide, why I'm always lonely and depressed. It was Jake and his group of friends.

"Well look who's here!" He said laughing.

"I guess we have a special guest with us now," One of his friends said.

"It's school, idiot. I'm suppose to be here." I said under my breath.

"What did you say to me?" He scoffed back. "You're gonna get it, you little fag."

He and his friends walked up to me and dragged me out back. I felt the horrifying pain in my stomach and back as they kicked and punched me. I could barley see.

"Next time you'll think twice before insulting me, you fucking fag." He said punching me in the face. I felt the blood slowly trickle down my face.

"P-please stop..." I said slowly. "Please, s-st-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, the pain was to much.

But they did stop, the pressure was gone.

"W-were sorry!" One of them yelled. "We didn't mean to...!"

"Fucking assholes!" A person called out.

I opened my eyes, I could barley see but Jake was getting punched by someone. I tried to get up but fell back down, and then I blacked out.

(Cam's P.O.V)

I got to school and walked around back to the field to see if Matt, Jacob, Shawn and Taylor was there yet. We usually meet there every morning.

I've been friends with Matt Espinosa and Taylor Caniff for well... Forever. We were like brothers, as we grew up Matt introduced us to Shawn who later on introduced us to Jacob. Shawn and Jacob were both singers, they were amazingly talented. And it's been the five of us ever since.

I walked around a corner when I heard strange noises coming from behind the stair case.

"Next time you'll think twice before insulting me, you fucking fag."

Oh no, it's not want I think it is... I quickly ran around and saw Nash bleeding on the ground.

I ran towards them, one of them tried to takes a swing toward me but I doges and kneed him in the gut, another one came but I ducked and he landed in the ground, I kicked him in the back.

"W-were sorry!" One of them yelled. "We didn't mean to...!"

"Fucking assholes!" I yelled out.

Is this what he has to go through everyday? How can he even stand to go to school? Why doesn't he ever talk to anyone about it? I could feel my self tearing up, all the rage came to me and I punched, what looked like, their "leader".

He fell but quickly got up and ran, all the others followed him.

I ran over to Nash, he wasn't waking up. A couple of my tears dropped onto his face, I grabbed my back pack taking out some papers wiping the tears and blood from his face.

I couldn't stand seeing him like this...

I picked him and and walked through the halls trying to get to the office. As I walked I could hear people saying,

"Oh my god, what the hell happened?"

"Is THE Cameron Dallas dating that fag?"

"What the hell Cam, why are you helping that shit..."

Is this what he has to go through everyday?

I walked into the office, the lady looked at me and had a shocked look on her face.

"Oh my gosh, set him down on here." The lady said. "I will be right back, I will call his parents. What is his name?"

"Nash Grier..." I said sniffling.

I set him on the bed, I looked at his beaten up face.

"I'm so sorry Nash, if this is what you have to go through everyday..." I couldn't stand seeing this. Why is everybody so cruel?