Chapter 1: Part 2

(Nash's P.O.V)

I opened my eyes, I looked around. Wait, what the hell? This isn't my room... I looked at myself, there were bruises here and there but it wasn't that bad. I had a cast on my right arm and a brace around my back.

I tried to get up to see where I was, there was nice furniture around, the bed was soft, nice, and large. There were freshly cut flowers on the night stand next to me, and the room had a nice scent of lavender in the air. This is definitely not my house. I crashed back into the bed tired of holding myself up.

But... Where the hell am I?

(Cam's P.O.V)

I looked closely at Nash's features, it's kind of weird for me to be staring at him... I never thought I would have feelings for a guy.

I mean I didn't even know that he was gay, but I did feel a fleet of happiness when he came out. I usually ignored him, a wave from time to time, because I was nervous but... Lately... It's been different.

We use to be best friends, as kids but not we don't even talk. What happened to us? He shut me out all of the sudden and never really talked to me again.

"Excuse me, hon" The secretary said. "I called for help from the hospital but when I called his mother, she hung up. Is there anyone else I can call?"

No, his father died...

"Uhm, yeah were close family friends, I can call my mom."

That was a lie, but mom wouldn't mind. He has no where else to go.

"Okay, what is your name?"

"Cam," I said not thinking. "Oh, I mean Cameron Dallas."

I continued to look at Nash, I wish I could see his eyes. His face was read from blood and his arm looked messed up. I knew he had it bad, but this bad? How can he go through this? I just will never understand why people do things like this.

I got up and went over to the sink and damped some paper towels, I slowly washed his face from blood and wiped away dirt. I need to make more of an effort to show him he's not alone, that I'm here for him.

*Later on that day* (Still Cam's P.O.V)

I sat next to him in the hospital, the doctor said that it wasn't that bad but his arm was broken and his back alignment needed to be restored.

Mom said he could stay in our guess room since his mother wasn't answering our calls.

We brought him home but he was still asleep, I lifted him up and put him I the wheel chair the hospital has given up.

I put him on the bed, damn he's light. I had to get back to school, so I looked at him for awhile then left.

(Nash's P.O.V)

I stayed in bed for a littler longer till I heard some foot steps coming. A lady opened the door, wait... Is that Gina?

"Hi Nash, how are you feeling?" She asked.

Gosh. It's been so long since I've seen her... I lifted myself up to see her.

"Uhm, I'm doing good." I replied. "Just kind of sore, so uhm what happ-"

I groaned from pain and crashed back onto the bed.

"Oh honey, you should just stay here and rest. Cameron found you and after that they brought you to the hospital. Your mother wasn't picking up so I said you could stay here for a bit."

Cam? He was the person punching Jake? He helped me... I felt myself tearing up.

"I'm going to go now but you Kay here and rest." And then she left.