Chapter 2: Part 3

BWAHA IM BACCCCKKKK 😏

So I'm gonna be continuing this one and adding more to my new one (PLEASE CHECK IT OUT ☺️)

because I have a lot of time on my hands now... It's summer and I have about 1-2 weeks before I go on vacation so I don't really have anything to do because my friends are all on vacation SOOO you guys are my friends now lol

I'll probably even update while I'm on vaca and I know I said this a lot "I'll probably..." And never got around to it but I PROMISE I will now. School has just gotten in the way, but now that hell is over I can write with no distractions. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG A/N AND NOW ENJOY ☺️👇

I'm going to be switching POVs through out this part a lot.

{new divider}

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Taylor's P.O.V)

{Btw, some people don't know what that means. Point.Of.Veiw}

I watched him run, over and over again on the track, his sweat glistening on his body as the hot sun shines, I couldn't stop staring.

"HEY, CANIFF!"

I looked over to see coach.

"WHAT DO YA THINK IM RUNNING HERE? A CHEER LEADING PRACTICE?! STOP STARING AT THE BOY AND COME OVER HERE. THIS IS GYM CLASS!" He yelled.

I could feel my face turn red, my body tensed up as I saw all the boys look at me laughing. Shake it off Taylor, come on. I got up from the bleachers and ran towards my class, just as I started to run, Shawn came off the track took of his shirt. Showing his abs, his muscles. Oh merciful lord.

"Hey Taylor!" Shawn smiled.

"Hey..." I stuttered smiling back still running, I didn't even pay attention as I ran into the football goal pole.

"Oh my gosh," Shawn said running over to me, as I lay on the ground seeing stars.

"HOLY CRAP WHAT IS IT NOW?!" Coach yelled. "THATS IT, MENDES, TAKE CANIFF OUTTA HERE!"

(Third person's P.O.V)

Shawn pulled up Taylor's half un-conscious body holding him bridal style, he walked across the field turning at every ball that almost hits him.

Taylor looked cute just laying there in his arms, he thought to himself. When he reached the nurses room, there was nobody in there so he set Taylor on a empty bed. Taylor had a big ass red mark across his head. Shawn chuckled to himself. He looked around for a ice bag, and found one in the little mini freezer.

As soon as he made contact with Taylor's forehead he woke up immediately from the ice cold touch, jumping, almost on top of Shawn. Surprised Shawn accidentally dropped the ice bag causing it to rip and the ice making clanging noises.

"Damn it." Shawn said bending down to pick up the ice, "You feeling okay?"

Taylor was still sitting there staring at the boy confused, as if he was still half asleep from a dream.

"O-oh yeah, I'm fine." Taylor muttered looking around the room. "Where are we?"

"What? You've never been the to nurses room?" Shawn asked.

"Oh... No not usually. I never really needed to come here." He replied. "And it's not like you usually come here."

"Well-" Shawn started. "Never mind. Yeah I come here often."

"Is this why you're called out if class so often? To come here?" Taylor realized.

Shawn paused, shifted, then replied "yeah."

(Taylor's P.O.V)

I never really mentioned nor cared for it before but Shawn was called out of class a lot, like a lot. More then usual. I just thought he was getting in trouble for something, but that's a lot of times to get in trouble now that I think about it. I didn't even bother to ask why when he comes back because he always replies the same way, "it's nothing don't worry about it.".

"So you gonna tell me why you're called out like five times a week to go to the nurses room?" I asked cautiously.

"Don't worry, I'm not insane or anything." He Laughed.

"I'm serious Shawn, I've known you forever. C'mon just tell me." I pleaded.

"Why is it so important?"

"Hey, if I'm in here alone with a psychotic dude, don't you think I deserve to know?" I joked.

"No, I'm not psychotic, and I'm not sick. I just go here for my own personal reasons. Okay?"

"Dude, do you have like cancer or something." Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"No, Taylor. And even if I did don't you think I would have told you?"

"I was joking but seriously man, I'm never gonna get over this and you know it. I will ask everyday, every text, every moment until you give in to telling me." I demanded.

(Third person P.O.V).

The thought of that made Shawn shiver.

Shawn sighed. He set the ripped bag of ice on the table, stood up and started un-doing his belt.

"Uhm, shawn.. Whatcha doing there...?" Taylor asked weirded out. But he wasn't going to lie, he liked where this was going.

Shawn continued to un-zip his pants.

"Yo. Shawn, seriously wha-" Taylor started.

"Shut up if you really wanna know." He bluntly said.

Taylor obeyed like a puppy and sat there quietly curious to see what he was about to show him.

He pulled down his pants showing his American eagle boxers, but to Taylor's disappointment he pulled up his pant legs. He was hoping for him to pull it down. But that quickly went away once he saw all those red marks around his inner and outer thigh. Some looked like they were really deep, and some were fairly old and others were just started to scab.

"As a kid, I was put under a lot of pressure. And it always made me go crazy, so I started getting into the habit of scratching and hurting myself without even noticing. Sometimes I would even do it so hard I would bleed. I would do it during tests, or when I'm nervous about something. And when my parents saw them they put me in strict supervision. So every now and then the nurse would call me to check on how I was feeling, if I had done any from this past week or what I was doing it from. It would sometimes go so bad that I would go into a state of depression and not be able to function. It's not like I do it in purpose, it's just a... Habit." Shawn said. "You happy now?"

Taylor was not as shocked as he should have been.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think it was that serious." He said. "I guess that should have been a thing to keep to yourself."

"No it's okay," Shawn smiled. "I mean if I was going to tell somebody at least it was my best friend right?"

"C'mon, it's almost lunch and I don't think coach will mind if we skip the last twenty minuets." Shawn said.

"Wanna run to The others' classes and distract them?" Taylor laughed.

"Why not?" He smiled.

Shawn ran out of the room as Taylor followed closely behind happy that he got a step closer to Shawn...

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

So I hoped you liked this part. I think I'm going to update my other story now, WHICH YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT, and I'll update this one soon.

Bye! 👌😘❤️

OH AND I FORGOT TO SAY, I GOT NOTICED BY ONE OF THEM ON MY IG!!! 😭😭😭 CARTER LIKED MY PICTURE AND NO ITS NOT ONE OF THOSE "backups, or fake accounts" IT WAS LITERALLY @mr_carterr !! 😭😭😱😱 Y'all should check out my ig 😉 @tbhslaying if you already follow me comment 👇😁