Chapter 3: part 2

(Taylor's P.O.V)

I sat there on my bed, not knowing what to do. Yesterday was weird as hell. Maybe I should text him, it's the weekend so I won't be able to we him at school.

Taylor: Hey

Shawn: hi

Taylor: what's up 💁?

Shawn: nm

Taylor: oh

I waited a few minuets, to see if Shawn would say anything but didn't... I guess I'll text back.

Taylor: so... You wanna hangout today? 😁

<Read at 12:09pm>

💬....💬....💬...💬...

Damn Shawn you take forever to reply.

(10 minuets later)

💬....💬....💬-

"DAMNIT SHAWN." I exclaimed. "YOU CANT TEXT FOR 15 MINUETS AND NOT REPLY!" What the hell is he doing?! Then 1 second later he replied.

Shawn: I uhm can't. I have homework. I gtg now bye.

Fine. If you won't talk to me, I'll just have to see you in person, I thought to myself grabbing my keys and closing the front door behind me.

(Shawn's P.O.V)

I didn't know what to say... I mean yesterday was so weird. But then again he is my best friend. Maybe I should apologize. As soon as I unlocked my phone the door bell rang. I ran downstairs to get it since no one was home, my mom and Aaliyah when shopping or something.

It was Taylor leaning on his corvette. (A/B I freaking love his car😍)

"I'm sorry for what happened, I didn't know what I was-"

"It's fine." I said smiling at him. "So... Where you want to hangout?"

(Taylor's P.O.V)

"I don't know, may-" I was interrupted by ringing, it was Grace. "Hold on."

I picked up.

"Hey Grape." I said laughing.

"Ugh tay, you know I hate that name." She replied.

"So is there a reason you called?" I asked.

"Yeah, you wanna hangout with me, Jacob, Kiera, and Matt?" She asked.

"Sure I'll see you guys there." I hung up.

"So where we going?" Shawn asked.

"To the mall!" I said jumping in my corvette and Shawn sitting next to me.

(Jacob's P.O.V)

I picked up Kiera first, then Grace, then Matt.

"So is Cam coming?" Matt asked.

"No, he didn't reply." Kiera said.

"Shawn and Taylor are coming though." Grace said.

"Okay. What do you guys think about Nash?" I asked wondering. I don't not like him, I guess I just don't know him that well.

"He's cool." Matt said.

"He's kind if quiet though." Kiera said.

"Well what can we expect after all he's been through." Grace spoke up.

"Maybe we should try to get to know him better." I said pulling into a Parking space in front of the mall.

"Hey guys!" Shawn yelled walking over with Taylor.

"Taylor!" Grace said jumping in for a hug.

"Hey Grape." He said laughing then went over to hug Kiera and say hello to Jacob and Matt.

"So. What to do first?" Matt said.

"Let's just walk around." Kiera said. "And go Into stores if we want to."

"Sure." They all said.

(Cam's P.O.V)

I looked at my phone, Kiera had texted me. We were driving to the mall.

Kiera: wanna come to the mall with all of us?

"Hey, looks like the rest of them are at the mall right now." I said to Nash.

"Oh, uhm cool." Nash said shifting.

"We don't have to hangout with them I you don't want to." I said comforting him.

"No. There you friends and I don't want to pull you from them." Nash replied with a faint smile.

"Okay.." I said.

We parked and walked into the mall to see them all standing there drinking smoothies and laughing.

"HEY LOOK WHOS HERE." Taylor yelled walking up to us. "What's up bud."

"Haha I'm good bro." I said.

"I texted you." Kiera laughed.

"Yeah I just saw it now. We were planning on coming here anyway." I said looking at Nash. They all shifted there attention to him. We were silent for at least 5 minuets.

"Hi Nash!" Grace said breaking the awkward silence hugging him.

"Yo guys were hungry." Jacob and Matt said.

"Yeah me too." Shawn said.

"Okay, let's all get food!" Kiera said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So that's it for now babes but I'll update soon. MAYBE tonight... maybe. What do you guys think should happen while they're at the mall? 😏 drama? No drama?

Sorry I didn't update for awhile I got busy with packing for my trip, I'm leaving this Friday!

Sorry if there's any spelling and grammar errors, I'm to lazy to edit and fix rn so yeah lol 😂

Anyway comment and vote please! None of you really commented last time which made me kind of sad 😔