Chapter 1

(Nash's P.O.V)

Summer is over, and another fucking year of school.

I turned over in my bed, and walked literally two steps over to the bathroom. My room is like a closet...

I took off my shirt and boxers, and got into the shower. As I washed, I rubbed my arms as water trickles down the scars, I cringe as it hits an open cut.

I got out of the shower and tried to find a shirt that wasn't dirty or ripped up, the best I could find was a muscle shirt that had the words, "I love you buddy -Dad". He gave me that shirt on my birthday, a year before he died. I miss him so much. I wiped away a tear and pulled it over my head, and threw on my hoodie, and a pair of old khakis.

I grabbed my things, and ran downstairs. I saw my mom in the kitchen eating.

"Good morning." I said.

No reply...

"You're still here?" She chuckles to herself.

I felt my heart break a little, how could a person be so cruel to her child? I felt like crying. I held it in and left out the door.

The school isn't that far, so I usually walk. My stomach growled... My mother never gives me food, I've become use to it though. As I walked I saw him. Cameron Dallas, he's so hot.

He walks out onto his porch without his shirt on, I can't help but stare. He pulls his shirt over his head and run down the porch stairs... I kept staring until I realized he had spotted me, I quickly look away.

I picked up my pace and walked as fast as I could hoping he didn't see me staring at him...

"Hey!" I heard a voice call from behind.

I kept walking.

"Hey! Nash, wait up!"

I turned around to see it was Cameron.

"Uhh uhm, w-why are you talking I me?" I asked shaking nervously.

"Why not?" He said smiling. "Want to walk to school together?"

"It's probably better if we didn't... If they see you with me they'll talk shit to you to..."

"So? Let them, I just wanted you to know I'm not one of those people, just because you're gay..." He said nervously... Wait, what? Why is he nervous?

"Uh, it's probably best if we didn't." And with that, I ran away from him.

(Cams P.O.V)

I walked out of my house, and took in a deep breath of fresh air. Today's going I be a good day I thought I myself. I turned my head and I noticed him... He hadn't noticed me yet. I watched him walk, clutching his stomach. I can't help but stare at those beautiful blue eyes. I stared a little longer and looked away. I out over my shirt and I noticed he had spotted me to. I looked over but he quickly turned his head...

"Hey!" I yelled.

He doesn't turn around, he walks faster. Maybe he didn't hear me...

"Hey! Nash, wait up!"

"Uhh uhm, w-why are you talking I me?" He asked shaking. Is he cold? Should I offer him my sweater?

"Why not?" I said. "Want to walk to school together?" I hope he says yes...

"It's probably better if we didn't... If they see you with me they'll talk shit to you to..." He said with a look of depression in his eyes.

I felt so sorry for him, I wished I would have stood up for him. Oh no, I hope he doesn't think I'm one of those guys...

"So? Let them, I just wanted you to know I'm not one of those people, just because you're gay..." I said.

"Uh, it's probably best if we didn't." And then he ran away.

I watched him slowly run...