Chatper 4: 2nd half of part 4

(Third Person P.O.V)

//At Matts house\\

"Hey, look it's Taylor." Grace said staring out the window. "He's alone, guess cam stayed at the hospital."

"Obviously, note to self, never tell Taylor a secret." Said Jacob.

"I've told him a million." Grace sighed. "Oops."

He walked in through the door, everybody looked at him.

"Look, I didn't know the phone was on speaker okay?" Taylor said defensively.

"Well what I'm wondering is why they didn't tell us. None of us would judge them." Kiera said. "I think it's cute."

"We shouldn't say anything though, let Cam be the one to tell us." Shawn said.

"I agree, we all keep this ourselves and act like we never knew. Kapeesh?" Matt said.

"Kapeesh." Everyone else said.

"So Taylor, whats going on now?" Grace asked.

"Im not sure, Cam said Nashw as emitted into the emergancy room."

"Cam will probably Call and explain later. Now that everything is calm, what now?" Shawn asked.

"For starters, lets clean up my house." Matt said eyeing all the blankets and pillows on the ground, not to mention the food layed out on the counter.

Everybody got up and helped clean everything up, after that they sat in the living room. Most just sat there on their phones, while others ate at the kitchen table, all of them wating for any news to come from Cam. Little did they know.

//At the Hospital\\

This is taking forever, like what the hell. You can just come out, say some bad news, and leave. Where is Nash?! This is all so frustrating, Cam thought. He got up to find that doctor again, or a nurse. As soon as he got up the doors swung open revealing a tired Nash sitting in a hospital chair being pulled out.

"Excuse me nurse, whats going on?" Cam asked her.

"Im bringing him back to his room, are you the boyfriend Dr. Lane told us about?" asked the nurse.

"Yeah."

"In that case ill hand him over to you, try not to worry about it to much. He is very lucky in this case, others have died from this but we caught it just in time."

For some reason that didnt make Cam feel any better. Others have died? Caught it in time? What was caught in time? He rolled the chair back to the original room they were in and then set Nash on the bed. He was sleeping.

(Cam's P.O.V)

Okay. I need to think this all out, Nash has a tumour, and it's benign which I'm assuming is a good thing? But they have to remove it anyway because it is to big... And also the fact the doesn't remember about us. I feel like screaming.

I sat in a chair and laid my head on Nash's bed, his hand in mine. I was so tired. It's been an eventful day...

My eyes drooped, and soon I fell asleep to the sound of the clock ticking. Tick. Tick. Tick.

I can't even express how sorry I am about not updating, I got over 600 notifications when I came back. If you followed my Instagram(@tbhslaying) I wasn't active on their either. I feel so bad for all of you waiting for this... I hoped you liked the rest of part 4. Again I'm sorry.

On a happier note, If you want to reach me on this story or get better updates, subscribe to my Channel on YouTube. It's call DailySeven and I'll be doing "Wattpad Updates" at the end of every video, I post Saturdays! You can also comment regarding my Wattpad story.

No requirements this time because I feel bad for not updating.

If you kept my story in your reading lists and library even after all this time comment "You're welcome" because I am thankful I still have readers ☺️😔