Chapter 4

Just a side note, Kiera's name is pronounced Kear-a not ki-era. And Grace is just Grace lol

(Taylor's P.O.V)

"Cam! Nash!" I called out. This seems like déjà vu. We finished skateboarding and it's almost 5 in the morning, where could those two have gone? "Guys c'mon seriously! Where the fuck are you guys?!"

I walked across the intertwining paths heading into the forest. I doubt they went in there. The other split up the other way to look for them. So that meant I was alone. I was walking past a tree and all of a sudden I fell to the ground.

"What the fuck?" I grumbled getting up to see what I tripped over, it was a foot! "HOYLSHIT!"

What the fuck?! Why is there a foot there? Cautiously I walked around the tree, the foot was connected to a body. Thankgod. I thought I would have to deal with a footless man coming at me. It was actually Nash's body sleeping... Snuggled up to Cam... Holding hands.

Hold up I have to take a picture of this I thought taking out my phone snapping a couple of pictures. I took a couple of rocks and hid behind a bush. I then threw the rock at Cams head. He stayed asleep snoring. Damn he's a heavy sleeper. I tried throwing another one, and another, till there was one huge bruise on his head. Oops. I gave up on the rocks and got a huge stick. I tossed it at Cam hitting his stomach.

"W-WHAT WHO WAIT WHAT" Cam yelled getting up Making Nash fall over.

"What the hell cam." Nash said getting up rubbing his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know. Something woke me up."

Taylor snickered.

"THERES A HUGE BRUISE ON YOUR FACE!" Nash yelled breaking into fits of laughter. "WHERE DID THEY COME FROM?"

Taylor tried his best to hold in his laughs.

"I don't know!" Cam said raising his hand to touch his forehead. "Ouch!"

"Awe poor cam." Nash said walking over to kiss his forehead.

"So... That thing that happened earlier." Cam said forgetting about his head.

"Yeah... That." Nash said. "No regrets... Right?"

"Of course not." Cam said. "I was just wondering if... Like... Do we tell people?"

"Well... If you're ready. I mean if you want to."

Taylor tried to stay quiet and not to eavesdrop but he couldn't help it and listened in. Are they together now? Taylor was curious.

(Third person P.O.V)

"If it's okay with you, maybe we can keep it between us till everything is settled and not so sudden?" Cam quietly asked hoping Nash wouldn't be upset by that. Nash grabbed Cams in his. "I know that's unfair to ask it's just, I don't kn-"

"Of course it's okay." Nash said cutting him off. "I know what it's gonna be like, and you've seen what can happen too. So until you're ready then it's just between us."

"Thanks." Cam said hugging Nash. Both of them not realizing an eavesdropping Taylor is behind a bush listening to everything they're saying.

"So they are together..." Taylor whispered. Should he show himself? He already knew Cam had a thing for Nash. So would that be okay? But would Nash mind? Maybe he should just stay quiet until they want to tell us.

"NASH?!" Someone yelled. "CAM?"

It was the others looking for them, Taylor ran through more bushes and walked out onto a path, making it seem like he had Just got there. The others came around the corner spotting them. Cam let go of Nash's hands.

"Finally, there you two are!" Grace exclaimed. "What the fuck guys I'm exhausted, what the hell have you two been doing?! Next time this shit happens I swear I'll leave you two here alone to die a-"

"She means were happy to find you." Kiera said cutting her off. "Sorry, she's a bit cranky when she doesn't get enough sleep."

"I can tell, earlier she yelled at me just because I asked her if she wanted me to piggy back her since she looked like she was about to faint." Shawn said laughing.

"Well I'm not princesses. I can walk on my own, I'm not a child thank you." Grace said, she step back tripping over something.

"Ugh what the fuck?" Why is there a huge ass stick there?!" Grace yelled. Taylor looked away innocently wanting to laugh so hard but held it in. Matt walked over and helped Grace up. "Stupid mother fu-"

"I think it's about time we head home now, I don't want to deal with her longer then I have to." Kiera said cutting her off once again.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Grace asked.

"Nothing!" Kiera said.

"I wouldn't be like this if my mom hadn't woken me up so early in the morning." Grace said.

"Okay. Let's go." Jacob said stopping their conversation, all of them walked back to their cars.

"Hey, Jacob. Mind if we get a ride?" Kiera asked. "We walked here and I don't think Grace is in the mood to walk back."

"Sure, except I'm staying over at Matt's with Shawn and Taylor." Jacob replied.

"Wanna stay the night with us?" Matt asked.

"Let me ask Grace." Kiera said walking back towards Grace, she had fallen asleep on the bench. "Grace, hey, wake-up." She shook her but nothing.

"I guess we will. Grace isn't waking up."

"Okay, how about you guys?" Matt asked Turning towards Nash and Cam.

"Sure I guess, but is it alright with your parents?" Cam asked.

"They aren't coming back till Tuesday." Matt said. "They went to visit my aunt on my moms side."

"Okay." Cam said. "And are Grace's parents okay with that too?"

"They went to a resort somewhere so they won't back till the day after tomorrow." Kiera said.

"Okay, let's go." Matt said, he walked over to Grace who was sound asleep and carried her back to Jacob's car. Kiera climbed in as well as Matt and Jacob.

Shawn went with Taylor in his car, and Nash went with Cam in his. Matts house wasn't that far but it wasn't in walking distance. They all got back to Matts place. Kiera fell asleep right when she hit the couch, and Matt laid Grace on the other one. Only the boys were now awake.

"What now?" Taylor asked.

"I didn't expect for us to stay at the park that long so I don't know, not much to do at 5 in the morning." Jacob said.

"Yeah what were you guys doing anyway?" Shawn asked turning everyone's attention to Cam and Nash.

I know what they were doing Taylor thought to himself but didn't say anything.

"Uhm. We just fell asleep." Nash said.

"Yeah, lost track of time." Cam added in.

"I think I'm just gonna go to sleep, we can do something in the morning or whatever." Shawn sighed.

"Same." Taylor yawned.

And with that they all fell asleep, but to their lack if knowledge something was going to happen tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for 600 votes and 15k reads👏 😁 Hoped you liked this.

And btw lets just all pretend that all of them are seniors and can drive. Sorry if there are grammar mistakes and spelling errors, I'm super tired right now so I'll edit it later.

I'm going to be putting required number of votes now before updating, because I'm busy a lot more lately so yeah.

Required

Votes: 17 (Idk lol they're just random)