Chapter 2: Part 1

So uhm... Over 100 votes... WOOOT THANKYOU ALL I LOVE YALL SO MUCH 😂😭💕❤️

(Nash's P.O.V)

I wonder if I should just leave... I mean I'm not really doing anything. Yesterday was awkward as hell and today isn't any better. They were all over on the other side of the roof top hanging out, laughing, having fun... And I'm just here doing nothing. Honestly sometimes I wonder why I even exist in this world.

I stared out onto the world, up here felt nice. I looked down to the football field where I saw all the cheer leaders practicing and cheering on the football team, and all the other people eating lunch. I directed my focus to the sky, it was so pretty with mountains in the back. Looking back down again I felt like I was going to fall so I shifted myself backwards a little.

I sigh to myself loudly, I decided to go on my phone. Surprised I saw twitter downloaded... I deleted it quite awhile ago after I started getting hate.

I guess Cameron downloaded at one point. I opened it up seeing a picture of me and Cam as kids... I remember that day. We went into the back yard of his house and made our own slip n' slide thingies. I can't believe he still had this picture, I chuckled to myself silently. My thoughts were interrupted by the loud laughing, my stomach started to have a sinking feeling again... I don't belong here I thought frowning.

(Cam's P.O.V)

I noticed Nash sitting alone on the edge, he looked so beautiful sitting there staring out into the sky. The wind slowly blowing through his hair, his sparkly blue eyes, his faint smile that nobody else noticed except for me. But then he looked over to where we were and started to frown. I decided to walk over to him to see what's up.

"Hey." I said. He looked over to me and gave me a faint smile.

"Hey," he said in return.

"Why don't you come over to where we are?"

"Nah, it's okay. I don't really fit in with your group..." He said looking away from me and back into the sky.

"I'm sorry... I know I kind of forced you to do this and you're not reall-" I started to say but out of no where Taylor and Matt came running in yelling, "SMAAAAACCCCKKKK CAMMMMM!!!", And smacked both me and Nash in the face! Everybody started to laugh... Even Nash. I'm thankful to have friends like them, they would do anything to help anybody. I guess the noticed how Nash was too.

"IM GOING TO GET YOU!" I screamed running to Matt and jumping on his back.

"EWW YOU WEIGH LIKE 30 HUNDRED POUNDS GET OFF OF MEEEE!" Matt screeched.

All of Us were laughing, and having a blast, I ran back towards Nash and jumped on him.

"CAM GET OFF OF ME," he said laughing. "Ow ow ow, seriously Cam, no help... me my eyes sting, ow ouch."

I got off of him and told the others we would be right back, I brought him into the washroom to wash his eyes out.

(Nash's P.O.V)

I started not being able to see, my vision was getting blurry but luckily I had Cam there to help me... He got a paper towel, damped it, and walked back towards me. He started wiping my face, while cupping my face in his hand. Soon my vision came back, and the first thing I saw was Cams bright brown eyes staring straight at me.

It was silent to the point where I could here our slow steady breaths. I felt my heart beating faster and faster... What's happening to me? Why do I feel this way? My hands started to tense up, I couldn't look at him, but I didn't want to look away either.

"Uhm.. Th-thanks for helping me..." I said breaking the silence.

"No problem," he said in his deep low voice. Oh my god it was sexy.

(Cam's P.O.V)

I couldn't stop looking at his bright blue eyes, they were clear and blue, well enough that I could see my own reflection through his eyes. I slowly moved my hand around his face wiping all the cream off, while lifting his head up with the other. I could tell he was starting to tense up, I think it's because of me and to be honest, I love it. The way he tenses up because of me, or when I'm around him.

I couldn't take it anymore, just looking at his face, being so close to him. We were so close together that I could feel his heartbeat, there was a gap in between us that I wanted to fill so badly. I kept moving closer and closer to him, I think he was caught off guard because he shifted back to the point where his back touched the walls of the bathroom. I leaned my hand right next to his head touching the wall, and slowly moved closer and closer.

I was so close to touching his lips...

"CAMERON!" We heard Taylor scream. "NASSSSHHHH, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?"

I shifted myself backward, and Nash looked away blushing. Realizing what just ALMOST happened I looked away and walked out of there, half wanting to leave and half wanting to kill Taylor.

(Nash's P.O.V)

Uhm... What just happened?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

DAMN TAYLOR 😏

Please comment in what you thought about this chapter and your feels because I was having em' just writing this 😏😏

Should I start talking about the other couples to so I can add in Taylor/Shawn/Jacob feels? please comment in reply to this and If you do I'll Love you foreverrrr

Love you all and BYYEEE

-Grace💕