Chapter 2

(Nash's P.O.V)

I walked through the halls of school, people were staring as if I came back from the dead or something. Or maybe it's just because Cameron Dallas was next I me, holding my books and stuff. He's sure to get hate now...

"Just ignore them..." Cam said out of no where. I guess he must have saw the expression on my face.

"Yeah..." I replied silently. "So where are your friends?"

"On the roof, but don't worry. We can't take the elevator..." He said.

*Idk if your school has an elevator but mine does! -Grace*

Once we got up into the roof I saw them, they were pretty much known as the popular group in my school.

I saw Taylor with a girl but I'm pretty sure they aren't dating, he was holding her waist and her head was on his shoulder, I'm pretty sure her name was Grace... I also so Shawn. And then there was Jacob, Matt, and Kiera. I think Jacob is dating Kiera... I'm not sure.

But I know all of them, and all of their names. They made me feel so out of place being here.

"CAM!" Matt screeched. "I haven't seen you in FO EVAAARRR"

He ran over to Cam and jumped in him. He shifted backwards,

"Ufff, Matt it's been a day..." Cam laughed. "Now get off of me."

"Hey man," Taylor said coming in for a hug.

"Aha I was just telling Kiera about your new dance moves..." Shawn winked.

"You sound like a really cool dancer," Grace laughed.

Cam laughed.

"Your finally back!" Kiera said. "Taylor, Jacob, and Shawn wouldn't stop asking to go to your house and see you!"

She and Grace were laughing.

Man I feel so out of place here, maybe I should just leave...

(Cam's P.O.V)

It was nice To see them, what was a day felt like a year. Kiera looked really happy with Jacob... Matt is still his idiot self and Shawn just laughed and continued to play the guitar. It was nice to be back with the group.

"Hey, so you all know Nash..." Cam said introducing me.

"Oh... Yeah. Hi." They all said forcing a smile.

"Listen, if I'm in your guys way or something I can just leave..." Nash said slowly walking away.

I grabbed is hand a pulled him back.

"No, it's fine Nash." Cam said. "Right guys?"

They all smiled, "Yeah..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N)

Hey guys! So I know this is a short chapter but I will be updating again soon, maybe tonight. I'm just a bit busy right now because I'm literally writing this during a baby shower 😂 lol

But I still wanted to add something to Thank you guys for 1k Reads!! I was so surprised when I looked! Thank you all💕 and thank you so much for all the suggestions on my last a/n, and yeah it was the "as long as you love me" one. IM STILL GRIEVING 😭

Okay bye :)