Chapter 2: Part 5

(Shawn's P.O.V)

"Hey..." Taylor said to Shawn catching up with him in the hallway.

"Hi." Shawn said smiling. He looks really hot today... I mean- as a best friend... Kind of way... Right?

"You look good today." He said messing up my hair.

"Thanks." I said giggling (I actually really hate using that term "giggling" because all I can imagine is girls giggling. So this is the only time in using this word. 🌚)

Just as we walked down the hall, a group of tech students were rolling computers out of a room transferring it to the new computer lab.

Taylor being a clueless person didn't move out of the way and one rolled over his foot, 3 computers were on one cart so it must have weighed at least 50-70 pounds.

"SHIIITTTT!" Taylor jumped back landing on Shawn.

The bell had rung and everybody had rushed to class leaving the halls empty except for me and Taylor, him laying on top of me. Staring Into his beautiful eyes. Our slow steady breathing. I feel like we were in one of those romantic movies where were the only two people in the world. Our lips so close to Each other.

Why am I feeling this way? I mean... I'm not gay. Or at least I never stopped that feeling if liking girls. And it's not like I'm attracted to guys... I guess it's only Taylor. He's my Best friend though... So is that weird?

What is even happening right now?!

(Taylor's P.O.V)

I really want to kiss him. But how do I know if he'll kiss me back? Or if he is even... Gay..? I don't even know if I am. I mean I don't feel excited when a girl or any other guy looks at me in a way... Except for Shawn.

What is happening right now?!

(Third person P.O.V)

Taylor shuffled off of Shawn.

"U-uhm sorry.." He said looking away.

"N-no it's fine." Shawn said. "Is your foot okay?"

Taylor stood up and as soon as he put pressure in his foot it gave out in pain.

"Aha.." Shawn laughed. "Here let me help you."

He pulled Taylor over his back piggy backing up yet again to the nurses room. He set him now on the same bed from last time, got the bag of ice from the same freezer.

"You know, I feel like we're going to be in this position a lot." Shawn said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Taylor asked defensively.

"It means" Shawn started to say while pressing the ice against his foot. "You always get hurt a lot."

"That is so not true." Taylor said.

Shawn laughed at him, he was still focusing on bandaging his foot with some type of material. Taylor couldn't resist this feeling. He reached out to cup Shawn's right cheek, bring his face up to meet each other's eyes. They were both silent for at least 5 minuets, the tension growing stronger. Shawn got up from the seat he was sitting on abruptly making the chair fall creating a loud banging noise in the quiet room.

"Uhm... Uh.. I have to go um- go to class now." Shawn said stuttering "Here."

He shoved the bandaid roll at Taylor and left quickly.

(Taylor's P.O.V)

What?