Chapter 2: Part 2

(Taylor's P.O.V)

I watched Cam walk over to Nash, I guess he was worried about him. I wonder if Cam likes him... They started talking.

"Hey guys, I don't think were being that welcoming towards Nash." Shawn said. He seemed a little bit worried. "I mean were Cam's friends, and Nash is his so maybe we should be a little bit more nice to Nash."

He's right... But I can't help but notice the way he was so nice about all of this. Gentle, peace loving Shawn. I smiled to myself.

"How about we play a prank on them?" I suggested.

"If we want to be nice why would we play a prank?" Grace laughed. She had a point but what better way to make him feel like he's a part of the group?

"Yeah but it'll make it seem like we're joining him into the group." I replied to her.

"What about smack cam?" Kiera suggested.

"YES WE HAVE TO DO SMACK CAM!" Matt yelled.

"Shhh quiet." Kiera said. "We gotta sneak up on them then, who wants to do it?"

I was a bit surprised Kiera suggested that, she's alway shy and the quiet type. But Grace tells me she's not like that at all when she's with her, I guess she's just comfortable with Grace.

Grace isn't like that though, she's comfortable with everybody and that's why I love her, as my best friend of course. I could basically tell her anything.

"I'm not sure guys..." Shawn said. "What if he thinks were mean?" He sounded so cute worrying about others.

"It'll be fine Shawn," I said. "Me and Matt will do it, you guys video."

"I have shaving cream in my bag." Chirped Jacob.

We all stared at him strangely.

"What? It's good to be prepared!" He said in his defence.

"Whatever," I laughed. "Just hand it over."

We put it all over our hands and quiet snuck up behind Cam, and Matt went for Nash.

"I know I forced you into this..." Cam said his voice trailing off as he saw us.

I smacked the cream right across his face yelling, "SMACCKKKK CAMMMM!!".

We all laughed and Cam was jumping on Matt and Nash. Nash got it in his eye so Cam helped him to the bathroom.

"That was fun," Grace said wiping the excess shaving cream that was on my arms and face. I wiped some on her face and soon enough we were all having a shaving cream war.

I looked over at Shawn, he was standing there just laughing and having a blast, the way he makes me feel is strange. But I mean he is a really close friend... Right? So that's all... I don't know, what if there's something more? I never really thought of myself being gay... maybe I should talk to Cam, I usually tell him everything.

I walked down the roof top stairs and walked through the halls.

"CAMERON?" I yelled. "NASSSHHH WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!"

As soon as I yelled that, Cam walked out of the bathroom with his face bright red.

"What the hell man?" He said frustrated.

"What? Was something going on, oh my god, was there actually something going on?" I couldn't help but laugh, I was picturing Cameron making a move on Nash, and I'm not a homophobic. It's just the picture of Cameron. Oh my god I'm dying. "I can't breathe this is amazing. OOOOHH CAM GET SOMEEE!"

Nash walked out of the bathroom with his face just as red as Cams. I walked over to him and slung my arm around his shoulder.

"So." I said sternly holding in laughs. "What did you guys do in there." I gave him a look.

"W-what do you mean?" Nash said getting more and more red.

"Stop teasing him Taylor, nothing was going on." Cam said rolling his eyes.

(Cam's P.O.V)

"So was there something you need?" I asked Taylor pulling him aside. We were now back on the roof top, Nash was starting to be more social with us and laughing with the others.

"What? Why?" Taylor asked.

"Well just two minuets ago you were screeching my name ruining a moment happening." I said annoyingly.

"Ohhh so there was something going on?" Taylor smirked. "HA! I KNEW IT YOU LIKE NA-"

"Shut up!" I hissed at Taylor covering his mouth. "Yeah maybe I do but that's besides the point, was there something you needed to talk about or not?"

"Actually yeah," He said. "And since I know you do have feelings for Nash I guess this is easier to ask... I've started developing some feelings... To someone."

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Really, who?"

"Shawn..."

"WHAT? Oh my god, WHO HAS SOMETHING GOING IN NOW?!" I said rubbing it in his face laughing.

"Yeah yeah whatever, just I don't know if it's a best friend type of thing or an actually feeling."

"Talk to him, spend more time with him, maybe he'll hint that he likes you to." I said. "I mean you'll never know if you don't try."

"Okay thanks Man." Taylor said smiling.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry I didn't update yesterday like I said I would! But I will update again later tonight to make it up. So I sort of started on Shaylor :) Next chapter will probably focus on them.

Love you all! See you soon ☺️

-Grace💕