Chapter 4: 1st Half of part 4

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Young man you need to stay out here," a lady said to Cameron. Nash had been taken into the emergency room, he wasn't allowed in. He slumped into a chair and waited anxiously for someone to say anything, he was stressing out, and scared. Why is this happening? And holyshit we have school tomorrow and I have a test goddamnit Cameron thought. Focus, that doesn't matter right now.

He called up Taylor,

"Taylor are you still in there car?"

"Yes, and the heat is killing me."

"Just go home, it looks like I'll be here for awhile, Nash just went into the emergency room and I don't know what's wrong." Cam explained everything and told Taylor to tell the others.

"Oh by the way your mom is out of town going to your dad." Taylor said.

"Oh okay, bye."

He sighed, he waited there for hours, ladies and patients walking in and out, with each time the door swung open he thought it would be Nash but to his disappointment, it wasn't.

"Sir?" Cameron turned his attention to an old man, he looked about 50, his hair white, with fairly large glasses covering his eyes that were a bright green.

"Yes?"

"The young man you brought in earlier, was he also here when having the fever?"

"Yes."

"We found out that the fever was a symptom, many of more to come. He has a brain Tumour, it seems to be benign but it'll be confirmed with more tests, although if it is benign, we will still need to remove it. It has grown large and if it continues to grow at this rate he will have sever brain damage. And many other problems."

I stood there in disbelief, what does this mean? Does he have cancer? What's a tumour? And what the hell does benign mean? I felt sick, and needed to throw up.

"U-uhm o-okay." The doctor had left.

I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE, LIKE I SAID I WOULD MY FLIGHT WAS CHANGED AND ONCE I GOT HOME EVERYBODY WAS BUSY PACKING AND EVERYTHING, AND I WAS LIKE WTH IS GOING ON. Anyway I'm currently at the airport writing this shitty part 1 page part and I am soo Sorry. Hopefully I can write more on the airplane, I'm just writing this to give y'all an explanation. SORRY 🙏🙏