Chapter 4: Part 2

(Third Person P.O.V)

//Matt's house\\

"Guys what should we do? Can't just sit here and do nothing." Grace said.

"There's nothing we can do now, we just have to wait and see what happens." Jacob said.

"Here Grace." Matt said handing her a bag.

"Is that food, I want food." Shawn said grabbing it from Grace's hands.

"NO-" Grace exclaimed.

Shawn pulled out pads and just stared at it.

"Well that ain't food." Jacob said laughing.

"Sorry, here you go grace." Shawn said handing it back to her, she took it and walked to the bathroom muttering.

"I hope Nash Is okay." Kiera said.

The phone started to ring.

"Espinosa residence here." Matt said picking up. "Oh hi Mrs. Dallas..."

Everybody looked over.

"Yeah he was here... mmhmm.. yeah." Matt said. "Yeah, okay I'll tell him." Matt hung up the phone.

"What did she say?"

"She said she's going to go to Cam's dad, he's on a business trip. Which means she's not going to be back for a week." Matt said.

"I don't understand how our parents leave and trusts us." Kiera laughs.

"Well it's not like you're going to have parties." Grace said walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah you're right, loners forever." Kiera said. "Okay let's just forget about the Nash situation and chill until we here something from Cam."

"Okay." Everyone said.

//At the hospital\\

Cam and Taylor would sitting outside of the emergency room waiting for a doctor to come out and tell them what was wrong with Nash.

"Why did you ask me to come?" Taylor asked out of no where.

"Because you're the only one that knows I have a thing for Nash." Cam replied. "And I told him."

"Really? And what are you guys now?" Taylor asking acting as if he didn't know already.

"A secret. Okay?" Cam said.

"Okay..." Taylor said. Why don't they just tell the others? We're not going to judge them wondered Taylor.

"Are you the boys that brought in that young man?" Asked a doctor pointing to Nash.

"Yeah, is he okay?" Can asked worried.

"He is doing steady right now. He has a severe fever, he was at the point of almost Brian damage when you guys brought him in. An average human body can't take on that much heat without medication." The doctor said. "We need to keep him here over night just to watch over him."

"Okay I'll tell the others," Taylor said. He walked out of the room.

"So he's going to be fine now right?" Cam asked.

"As long as we keep him on his medication, he'll be fine." He replied. "Are you close friends with him?"

"No." Cam said. "I'm his boyfriend."

"Oh, well how sweet then." Doctor smiled, he explained once he gets released he should continue to take the medicine for the next 2 to 3 days just to be safe. Then he left to treat other patients.

"Okay, I told the others," Taylor said walking back in.

"Okay." Cam sat beside Nash and held his hand.

"I'll just go now then," Taylor said. "I'll wait in the car."

Cam looked as Nash. He brought his forehand to the side of Nash's face, he was still really hot.

"He seemed fine yesterday," Cam said to himself. "Although he wasn't eating much... I should have knew something was up."

"I'm fine cam."

"Nash?" Cams eyes brightened, "how Are you feeling are you okay? Do you need water? Here I'll go get the doctor." Cam sat up to leave but Nash held him back.

"I'm fine cam really." Nash said once again.

"How come you didn't tell me you weren't feeling well? We could have went to the doctors and you wouldn't be here."

"I don't know to be honest, I don't really remember much."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I can't remember anything, the last thing I remember was us having that fight, then we went to the mall, then... Then that's all."

He doesn't remember anything from last night... Cam sighed.

"Well one thing important did happen last night."

"What was it?"

"You know what? It wasn't important, never mind." Cam smiled.

"Oh okay."

"Just get some rest, I'll be right back." Cam said.

He walked out of the room and sat down on a chair.

"It wasn't important..." He whispered.

------------------------------------------

I am so sorry not updating for a week! It was kind of hectic, if you follow me on instagram (@shawnsdrug) you'll know I started a YouTube channel! It's DailySeven and we just started today. I post Saturdays so be sure to catch my video! My partners post other days. Subscribe please!

Back on point, I don't have an excuse for not updating nor should I give you one, if I'm being 100% honest I was procrastinating A LOT. So yeah.

Hoped you like this part, and poor Cam :(

If you read all of this comment, "Fried pickles"

Required:

Votes - 38

Comments - 15

And a subscription to my channel! (Not really but the more of you that subscribe I'll update A LOT faster. If you do, comment your channel ☺️)