Chapter 4: Part 3

(Taylor's P.O.V)

I sat in the car waiting for Cameron to call, I heard a ring from my pocket. I pulled my phone out and it was Shawn.

"So anything new?" Shawn asked.

"Not really since the last time I called, he's stable, and he's doing okay." I replied. "But I have to tell you something and you CANNOT I repeat CANNOT tell anyone else."

"Wait what did you say?" There was silence then a raspy sound of Shawn's voice, then beeps.

"I think-k-k s-something issssssss-" Shawn started "g-g-glitching"

"IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." I yelled into my speaker hoping he'd hear me.

"O-okay, what's is itttttt. Hu-hu-hurry." Shawn said.

"CAM IS DATING NASH!" I yelled into the phone.

"What? I c-c-can't heeeeeeee-" then the noises stopped.

Taylor sat there for a minute waiting for something to happen.

"You." Shawn's voice came through.

"CAM IS DATING NASH HOLY CRAP YOU NEED TO GET A NEW PHONE OR SOMETHING." Taylor yelled so that Shawn could hear him.

"Taylor." Shawn said, his voice was regular and the buzzing noises stopped.

"What?"

"I'm on speakerphone."

"Oh crap." I muttered. "Did anyone else hear me?"

"Yes." All of them said in unison.

Crap.

(Cam's P.O.V)

I went back into the room and Nash was just laying there staring at the ceiling.

"Uhm, you okay there buddy?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, the ceiling just looks weird doesn't it." Nash replied.

He looked up, there was nothing there abnormal.

"Nash there isn't anything there." Cam laughed.

"Well it still looks funny."

"Wellllll okayyyy then." Cam said sarcastically.

"Do you have food?" Nash's head turn directly at cam.

"No, but I can go get you some."

"Take me with you."

"Why."

"Because you won't know what I would want to eat."

"So tell me."

"No, I have to look at it myself."

"Ugh fine." Cam helped Nash get up. He was wearing one of those Hospital gowns so he looked pretty funny. He wasn't hooked up to anything.

(Third person P.O.V)

"Are we there yet?" Nash asked sounding tired.

"We haven't even left the room." Cam laughed."

"Oh. Poop."

They walked down the halls, signs leading to the cafeteria. Nash was wobbly and acting weird so Cam held onto Nash. He suddenly remembered last night, a feeling of sadness overcame him. He figured that It probably wasn't meant to be if Nash forgot about it. Nash let out a deep breathe.

"Nash are you okay?" Cam asked.

"Yeah. I don't know. I feel like everything. Everything is uhm spi-" he let out a breathe and fell to the ground. "Spinning."

"Nash?! Are you okay?!" Cam
Exclaimed. "Somebody! Help me!"

Nash wasn't waking up and he laid there like a lifeless body but sill breathing. Cam felt like crying. What is happening to him?

Hey guys I know this is short but k still wanted to do an update, this was suppose to be longer but I didn't want y'all to wait anymore so here you go. I'm going out like rn and my aunt is waiting for me so I have to hurry. So yeah lol. I'll update more when I get back! Bye ily!

Requirements

No requirements this time because this was a short update so I'll update again soon! :)

If you Read all of this, comment your favourite colour and magcon/other boy/girl.