Chapter 1: Part 3

I am so sorry it's been awhile since I've updated. It was due to my school work. On a side note, So I'm going to try and make Matt, Taylor, Shawn, ect; more of a main characters in it to. But the Main focus will still be "Cash/Nameron" :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Cam's P.O.V)

I woke up to snoring, it was Nash. Guess we must have fallen asleep, I noticed my arms were around him, I didn't want to pull them away but had to. I sat on the edge of the bed looking at him, the back brace must be really annoying. The doctor said he can take it off after two days.

I'm so glad he finally opened up to me, but how can I really help? I mean we talked all night about his feelings and his depression lately but how can I make a difference at all?

He thinks nobody is there for him. And I really want to change that... But how? If I tell him my feelings for him, it would make it weird. I mean we've just only started to become friends again.

Thinking back on the old times we use to hangout, it was hilarious. Doing the most random shit and not giving a damn about anyone else. But then he started to stop talking to me, saying he was to busy to hangout, and not even replying to my texts anymore. I wonder what happened to him.

"Psst, Cam...", I turned around. It was my mom. I slowly got off the bed shifting it a little but not waking him up. I closed the door and looked at my mom.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I have some bad news. I called Nash's mom hoping she would pick up but it re-directed me to a different number..." She said worriedly. "It was the police that picked up, they said that after Nash's incident, they went to go check on her. There wasn't anybody answering so they were forced to go in. They checked the whole area and concluded that the home was not fit for Nash and that she was abusing him. They can't find her anywhere. They think she may have left after hearing about what happened to Nash."

"Oh my god, what is going to happen to Nash? He's not even old enough to live in his own yet?!" I said.

"I don't know but I promise you we will help him, considering our history with his father the least we could do is help. He can stay here as long as he wants to in the mean time." She said trying to
Calm me. "If only his father was still here with him."

She was right, at this point he really needs his dad. I loved him like he was my father too, he was so close to Nash... And now all he has is his bitch mother who ditched him and went off somewhere.

"Okay, is it okay if is stay home today's with him?" I asked. "All I have is gym and cooking today..."

"Sure but I'm going to be at work all day and after that I'm calling your dad I see when he is coming back and to fill him in on what is happening. Make sure you check in at lunch time. I'll give you a note." She hugged me and left to her office.

My dad is away on a business trip right now, not sure when he is coming back.

I walked back into the room and saw Nash was gone... What the hell? Where did he go?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for all the reads and votes :)
I will hopefully update soon if I finish my school work, I know it seems ridiculous for me to not update a week bc of school but I procrastinate... A LOT.

So yeah... I have a lot of unfinished assignments.

Maybe share, comment, and vote? :)