Your Revenge

Hey-o minna-san!!!

Since two days ago was my birthday (July 23rd), I decided to make an epic chappie for all of you readers out there. I tried to make it as long as possible, and now here it is!

Note: A lot of things happened lately, before I published this chappie: drama, romance, etc. and I had to use my powers of "love advices" to help my friend out.

Anyways! enjoy this chappie reader-chan~!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

You stood there shocked. Light was confused and worried at the same time. "W-Wha.." you couldn't finish what you say for your heart was too heavy and mixed emotions circled around you. But who was the person under the blanket that was covering his/her face? You dared to unveil it slowly while your whole family was watching with salty tears.

It was your mom. Your mom under the blanket. There were cuts, bruises and blood oozing down her (s/c) skin. "Who in the right mind could have done that to her?" you thought with a disgusted look. You had been thinking for half a minute, and snap! "Takada." you said to yourself. "I'm sorry this happened to you." Light sincerely said. Tears of sadness and anger rushed down your cheeks. You just couldn't handle it anymore, so you exited out of the room to somewhere nobody could see you, not even a single security camera that could record your every movement.

You hid in a dark spot where you don't think someone or something could see or watch you. You quickly grabbed your Note and wrote her name down. You looked at your watch and counted. "38...39...40!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"(Y/N)-chan?" A feminine voice said. You turned your back and saw Misaki. "Oh, Misaki-chan. Hello."

"I heard that your mom passed away, so I thought of giving you this!" she gave you a tiny box for you to open. "Oh, um thanks."

Inside the box was a pretty and expensive looking necklace with an "x" mark in the middle of a black gem. "Do you wanna take a walk around the street? It would be fun!" Misaki said with joy. You could tell she must've already been in your good side now. "Sure." you replied. And so, off you went strolling through places, mostly window shopping with her.

Before sunset, Misaki treated you to your favorite café. For a while, both of you were silent, but something caught your attention:

"A young lady named Kiyomi Takada recently had a heart attack while driving on the road, resulting in a severe car crash. Witnesses say..."

Your eyes grew wide. A sudden mix of emotions filled your heart: delight, relief, and...worry? Yes, you were worried because you knew you were the one responsible for the accident.

"(Y/N)-chan?" Misaki asked with a confused expression. "It seems that you are worried about this "Takada" person."

"M-Me? No." you tried to refrain from stuttering. "I don't even know this person. Do you?" She shook her head and smirked. "This must've been Kira's doing." Your heart skipped a beat when she stated that. You looked at her with fierce eyes, without her noticing. "...but I do believe it was for a good cause. I heard that Takada was a murderer; kills innocent people when they're alone at their house."

"That's it." you thought. Takada was the one that murdered your mother. She was the criminal, and you killed her with the Note. "You know, I kind of like Kira, and what he does. He has a good purpose why he kills such people. Therefore, I am at his side."

"I am at his side."

That echoes inside your mind several times. Finally, this was it. You've gained her on Kira's side. You just want to stand up your chair and laugh, announcing your great victory. "Oh, is that so?" you said calmly, spreading a mischievous smile. "Well, in that case," you moved closer to her ear and whispered: "I am the second Kira."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, joy for you! Yes that is right, reader-chan! You have gained Misaki's trust AND you confessed that you ARE the second Kira! Huzzah for you! (for now huehue)

Oh! But anyways, that was probably long, kinda, interesting as well. Feedback? Suggestions? Post a comment here! By the way, I would love to answer ANY question or problem you are facing right now. I just made my friend and her boyfie love each other even more, and I must say...THE GUY KNOWS HIS ROMANCE VERY WELL!

Heh, anyways, that would be it for now. Ja mata ne minna-san~!

-Miharu <3