His Soft Side

Heyo minna-san!!

I recently just started stalking "someone"'s profile on _________ (Hehe. Sorry, can't tell you any information on this; top secret thing between 2 of my friends and I). And booyah! I found his profile, but found out that I have insufficient privilages to view it. *facedesk* Oh well, gotta find another way, and I'm not giving up! cc:

Well one thing: I watch you while you sleep~. *wink wink* 

Hmph, let's just put that aside and sit back, relax, sip some tea and enjoy reading...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

You decided to stay in Light's home for a while, since he had no company except for the idiot, Ryuk. All day you can hear him blabbing about the death world: what it looks like, what it feels like living in there, as well as their lifestyle. Light got too fed up about these things and went outside to cool off some steam.

Well now, you are alone with the two death gods, or should I say "lunatic gods". Whenever you try to do something, they come out from nowhere and surprise you with a statement like "Watcha' up to?" or "Hey, how ya' doin' over there?". It was the most annoying hours of your life.

Alas, you took a break from the pile of errands you were supposed to complete. "Ah, I could really have some time to chill for a couple of minutes." you said, plopping yourself down the couch. "So, (Y/N)-chan, tell me your status with Light." Rem appeared out of the blue, saying those juicy words. You quickly wore a "what the heck is that supposed to mean" face.

"Yea, (Y/N)-chan. I badly want to know that as well." Ryuk added as he took a bite of a fine-looking, red apple. You, on the other hand, looked away from the two, hiding your face with a light shade of red. "I don't have any love related relationships with Light-kun."

"OOH,SUUURE~!" Ryuk quickly reacted, sarcastically. "It's perfectly fine to tell us, (Y/N)-chan. We aren't going to tell 'em."

You stared at the two death gods. "Uh...um, I guess I-" a loud knock was heard at the door. Gosh, you were relieved that the sound interrupted your chit-chat with the idiots.

You opened the door and saw an injured, bruised Light who was taking heavy breaths constantly. "Light-kun!" you worried. He attempted to take one step, but ended up collapsing in your arms. A small shade of pink appeared in your face. "L-Light-kun, what happened??" He was too weak to speak up, so you shook your head and brought him  to his room.

"Oi, (Y/N)-chan. What happened to Light-kun, hmmm?" Ryuk said in the background. You disregarded his foolishness, and focused on curing him. You grabbed a damped cloth and dabbed it on his bruises and wounds. "T-Tell me what happened, Light-kun..." you muttered. "It's nothing. You don't have to worry about me." he replied, while a sudden moan of pain slipped from his mouth. "Agh...I got beaten up by a bunch of men, a-and I had a cut at my chest." Light admitted. You smirked and tried not to hesitate to take his shirt off to clean the gash. 

The two of you blushed as you were healing him. Constantly, he would groan whenever you pressed the cloth a little hard on the wound. A few minutes later of repeating this procedure, you wrapped a gauze in his chest to finish it up. "Feeling better now?" He nodded in response. "Alright. I should leave now. 'Still gotta do a bunch of more chores." 

"(Y/N).." he called as you were about to twist the doorknob. "D-...Don't leave me, yet..."

Your heart skipped faster, and got surprised at this behavior. He usually acts as someone independent and strong in front of you, but now it's the other way around. "U-Um..okay.."

The whole night, you kept an eye, and made sure Light was feeling alright. You told him to rest, while you take care of judging. When he decided to go to bed and sleep, you refrained yourself from exiting the room more often.

"Well, these are all the people for now." you closed the Note, and put it inside a specific drawer at Light's desk. Then, you sat on his bed, watching him asleep, finding it kind of cute. "Psst. (Y/N)-chan." Rem whisper-shouted from across the room. "Rem, give those lovebirds some privacy." the other death god, Ryuk, teased. They snickered and flew their way out. You rolled your eyes and gazed at the sleeping Light. You gently placed a hand in his hair and stroked it. "Oh, Light..." you mumbled. "Why do you always mess with my mind?" You planted a kiss at his forehead and left the room, hoping he didn't sensed that it was you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, yes! This is another iiiiiinteresting chappie I made. This...is one of the chapters I had fun writing with, as well as "moe"-ing over it. SOOOO OMGZ!! MOE! MOE! I ship LightxReader (LOL)!

Anyways, Ai-senpai will end this by saying: Love you all! Don't get nervous if you think I'm stalking your social media thingies, because I honestly have no idea if you even have an account of this. Farewell for now, minna-san~!

-Miharu-senpai xoxo