The New "Second Kira"

Harro minna~!

I haven't been updating in a while, but here it is! It seems quite long, so it's worth the wait. Sorry for all the delays; hope you like this chappie! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Narrator's POV

The day after you gained Light's trust, he started to get interested and interested at you, every time you write a person's name down. We could also say that you were a faster writer than him.

"(Y/N)?" He said, innocent-like. "Hm?" He turned on the television and t'was on the news.

Kira has gained a much stronger or faster power to kill more and more people in Japan. The Japanese Task Force said that they replaced this "second Kira" to a much more skilled one. They are now going to develop their investigation as soon as possible with the famous detective, L.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was worried, terribly. This is the first time I've ever become the criminal, and that criminal is probably even known worldwide. A chill struck down my spine. "W-What are we gonna do now?" I stuttered, slowly turning my head to him. He wasn't scared, nor worried. He sent me another mischievous grin. When he does that, I know he's planning something risky.

Narrator's POV

"Have you found anything new?" L asked. "No, not yet, but I'm pretty sure I could find some more information once we search outside." Mogi added. L faced back to a screen and continued observing.  "Hey L." Miharu greeted, kissing his cheek. She handed him a bag of sweets. "Hello, Miha-chan." he refrained from looking away from what he's focusing on. 

"Souchiro-san?" he called, biting his thumb, as usual. "Yes?"

"You do know that I expect that Light is Kira, am I correct?" He nodded in approval. "Good. He needs to be observed more often. My theory is that, if Light is Kira, he probably used the second Kira as a dummy, and soon killed her. And if you look at the deaths a few days after the second Kira replacement, Amane Misa, who died of a heart attack, is most likely the old second Kira. I predict that Kira has some sort of relationship with the other. That's why please do keep a close eye on him." 

"I suggest we set up more cameras on Yagami-sama's house, and maybe hire an agent to spy on him." Aizawa added. The rest liked the idea and soon began to do their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Light, we couldn't just sit here and simply continue judging." you complained. "I have a plan, (Y/N). I'm sure this will be much effective."

"What is it?" you curiously asked, still worried. "The Japanese Task Force thinks that I killed Misa. T'was a good thing they haven't found out that we were secretly pretending to be dating. Now, if you'd be the replacement for her, they would expect you to be the second Kira, but if I prooved them that this relationship is true, they might stop thinking that you are the other Kira. I wouldn't want to kill the person I love, so that makes sense." 

(Y/N)'s POV

 Me? Me pretending to be Kira's girlfriend? Calm the heck down, this is not the real relationship. This may be hard. Light might be doing things he's not supposed to do. Well, the only thing I can do is to wait and see what happens next. 

"(Y/N), I also want to inform you that my dad is the chief of the task force, which means I have access to all his files. I suggest you kill most of them, whoever you think needs to be." Light said before he left the room. 

Light's POV

I shut the door. Damn, people just don't understand what Kira's purpose is. And now, there's this other girl that cam into my life. I stood outside the room, trying to hear the noise inside. I can barely understand much of it. 

"Ugh! Why does he even have to do this. I'm not ready for this. I am NOT ready for this...or maybe I am? Dammit! I'm getting insane. Agh!" I smirked and chuckled a bit as I walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So? What do you think about me joining in the story? Yesh, I'm supposed to be there, but I spent the night finishing up this chappie. I'll try to update this frequently, but no promises. Like I said previously, if you have any suggestions, don't be a shy puss and hide in a corner. Feel free to tell me anything, anything at all. See ya later minna~!

-Miharu