Delete the Obstacles

HEYY MINNA-SAN~!!! ^-^ 

School just started for me (and wee! I got French~! Joy. -.-), so just telling you guys that updates would be less... faster than usual. My deep apologies right now for this late chappie, and also in advance, minna! >.< I'll try my best to update within a week.

That is all I gotta say, now enjoy the fresh update~! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

You froze at your place for exactly five seconds till you are able to respond. "L...?" You said, squinting your eyes. Your stare slowly went above his head, where you can see the detective's real name and life span. Yes...yes! This is it! I finally..can erase the number one person that's in Kira's way: L, you thought. L noticed your direction of vision, so he asked: "Is there cake in my hair?" as he touched it. You sighed in disappointment. "No, no. And yes, I'm (Y/N). Pleasure to meet you, too." A mischievous smile spread across your face. 

But something quickly made you stop smiling: L's intimidating face. You twitched your eye and slowly backed off. 

L's POV

There was something about this lady, although I am not 100% sure about it. Is it because she had a relationship with Light, and what was their relationship? Were they simply dating, or are they... are they faking it? There are too many questions piled up in my mind at this moment. I took a deep breath and walked the opposite direction, to Miharu. She spotted me quickly before I found her. Miharu tugged my sleeve and hid around the corner, where no one else could overhear our conversation. 

"So.. what else have you found out about (Y/N)? Getting any evidence?"

"I have a lot of questions unanswered yet. I'll try to figure them out soon." I thought about it for a brief moment and sighed. "But her glare at me... she was staring on top of my head, observing something." 

"Maybe... maybe she had a special ability that are only exclusive for them. Well, it may sound nearly impossible, but there's still a possibility, actually. I'll be doing my turn." She then trailed off until she was out of my vision. "Special... ability?"

Narrator's POV

You went off to find Light and break the extremely wonderful news for Kira. You now knew what L's real name was in just less than 5 seconds, thanks to your death god eyes. "Oi, (Y/N)-chan, what'cha gonna do now that you've found out his name?" Ryuk appeared behind you, which startled you a bit. "I guess I'll just follow what Light-kun said. That's the best thing to do, isn't it?" You kept walking, searching for Light. 

All of a sudden, you felt a poke from behind. You turned around and saw Misaki, the same cheerful person you know. "Hello there, (Y/N)-san~! Wanna hang out for a bit?" Apparently, you would have to suspend your search for Light for the moment and act nice towards her. "Sure."  

The girl jumped for joy and tugged your sleeve, leading you to some place quieter than the room you're at.  "So... I saw you met L, the famous detective leading the Kira case. What actually happened, hm?"

"Nothing much. We just casually met each other, that's all." you said as you recalled the event. "But... he has to give up solving the case, or else he would just suffer all the consequences given by Kira." 

Her eyes widened of curiosity. "What kind of... consequences?" 

You stopped walking, and faced Misaki. "His time." That was all you have to say. You turned around and went back to the room. 

-The Next Day-

"What?!" you exclaimed after hearing the news from Light. "Yeah, I'll start to work with the Task Force the day after tomorrow. I'll only be doing this to get close to L and the rest." He took a sip of his coffee. "But.. um..." You looked down, shuffling your fingers. "I already found out L's real name." 

Light quickly stood up from his chair and gave you a completely shocked face. "YOU FOUND OUT?! HOW?!?" 

"I... used my death god eyes to find out." You felt a tight grip on your collar. He glared at you eye-to-eye. You thought he was going to be really glad, but you were absolutely wrong. "YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU MAKE THE TRADE?!" His glare slowly softened, along with his grip. "Why did you make the trade...?" He whispered, eyes covered by his bangs. "I don't want you to die before I do..." He said it so softly that you couldn't make out a single word he said. "S-Sorry... I just wanted to erase all of Kira's obstacles.. so that everyone would--"

"Shut up... Don't say such words if you'll just make me upset. I want to rule the world with you, didn't you remember what I said..?" Light pulled back his hands, and walked away. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! FINALLY! You succesfully found out L's actual name, which...apparently made Light-san mad and upset all at once. Let's try not to worry about this because STUFF IS ABOUT TO CHANGE SOON! :D 

Reminding you all again that updates would be slow, and if there's anything you want to ask or know about me or the story, please tell me. 

That'd be it for now. FAREWELL, MINNA-SAN~!

~Miharu-senpai <3