Premonitions

Wazzup, minna-san!!!

I'm truly, truly sorry for the kinda late-ish update. Lots of stuff happened in the days. This, this and that. But, eh, let's put that things aside (how crappy to start this...).

Oh! I almost forgot to THANK YOU for all those late birthday greetings! I never actually expected that from you. Arigato gozaimasu! <3 Love you all! Free cookies!

Anyways, have fun reading this chappie~!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

The world for the two of you stopped for a moment, as if no one else was there but you and Misaki. Everything was still and quiet, except for the echoing noises of you revealing that you are the second Kira. This was an idiotic decision for you to tell, but you just thought that fate will plan out perfect for the new world. Misaki stood there like she saw ten thousand ghosts staring into her pale self.

"Y-You're Kira?" the frightened girl said in a soft, scared voice. "Yes, Misaki. I am her. I am one of the gods of this new kingdom. I control peoples' deaths. I control yours."

Misaki slowly turned her head to you. Her face faded into a grin, while you stood there confused with her sudden change of emotions. "Wow! I could not believe this! I...I'm truly happy!" Misaki exclaimed after a short giggle. Well, you were dumbfounded. You asked yourself: why was this girl terrified at first, but then soon turned...happy? "I'd be very eager to know more about you, Kira." She rested a hand in yours, showing her sincerity. You thought that you couldn't just stare at her, speechless, which will make her think that you are scared of her. "S-...Sure." She sent you a joyful smile, grabbed your hand, and dragged you outside.

(Y/N)'s POV

I kept an eye on her on the way home. She seemed like a normal girl. She didn't seemed to be affected at all. "Kira, I don't get how you judge people. Is it by magic? By special powers?"

I shook my head. "First thing you need to know is: you can't call me "Kira" here in public. They'll know my identity."

"Why do you want to hide your identity?"

I stopped. "Don't you see, Misaki-chan? The people want to know who Kira is. They want to sentence Kira to death. You don't want the person you adore to die, don't you?" She raised an eyebrow. "Of course not...N-Now, I want to know how you kill." I ignored that question. I do not ever want to tell anyone how Kira judges every person. It's a deep, deep secret that nobody should know.

Just then, Rem appeared out of nowhere. "Psst. (Y/N)-san. I see you're playing life fairly well." I ignored this death god. If I spoke to her, Misaki would think I'm crazy, or that I'm hiding something. "(Y/N)-san? Can you hear me? Yoo-hoo!" I rolled my eyes and stopped by Misaki's house. She was about to go inside when I realized something. "Misaki-chan!" I called. She turned around and waited for me to respond. I ran towards her, whispering this that she should remember: "You should promise that you'll never tell anyone about this. Not even your friend, your mom, your sibling or whoever. This is a secret that nobody should know. If you mention this to someone, the next thing you'll be getting is your last breath in this world." Again, she gave a glad expression. "Aye, (Y/N)-san! Now see you later!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

"You told someone you were Kira?!" Light asked in a harsh tone. He grabbed a hold of your shirt and pushed you to a wall. "L-L-Light-kun...P-Please hear out what I have to say." you stuttered, feared on what such things could happen next. His grip slowly softened as he was trying to calm down.

A few minutes of discussing things calmly with him, he understood and gave consideration to it. "I really like what you did, (Y/N)-chan. Offering your life and reputation just for Kira is too much I could ask for. Thanks..."

You smiled at him and looked away. Light moved his head to gaze at you, and yes, you caught him staring at you. Both of you looked away awkwardly. "Kira's new world will soonly emerge. We just have to wait."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHH YESS! So much writing for me for the night. But this is ALL just for you, reader-chan! Expect the unexpected. Don't keep your hopes up (That doesn't mean that this story won't have a happy ending. Pshh I mean, why would I make you depressed and sulk in a corner?).

If you have any questions, I would LOVE to answer them all. About the story or not, don't be shy to ask. Now, I shall be ready for my journey to Narnia-er, I mean to YouTube...whatever the future wants...me...to...EH FORGET WHAT I SAID. Good night and good day to you all~!

-Miharu <3