Love Rival Maybe?

Narrator's POV

"L, I've set all the cameras and added some additional ones. Also, we hired two agents to keep an eye on Light." Aizawa said. "Hm, that's great. Update me with any news of him. It will help me construct more theories."

"L." Miharu called. "Can we talk, alone?" He nodded in approval. L stood up and walked with her to another room. "So what's this about Miha-chan?"

"Remember that You told me not to join the Kira investigation?"

"Yes, and I'm 100% sure that you want to take that back. Correct?" She agreed. It wasn't really a surprise that L read her like a book. She knew how her boyfriend worked, and all his ways. He kissed her forehead. "Just don't go too far."

----------------------------------------------

You went back to Light's house. Nobody's there, except for the both of you. Cameras could be possibly anywhere. All of a sudden, you heard a bunch of noises from the upstairs. Damn, you were dead curious about it, could be anything. You darted through Light's room, and opened it slowly.

"Ah, so it's her. Hello (Y/N)." Ryuk said. "Hm, so she claimed ownership of my Note, huh?" Rem added. Your (e/c) eyes grew big. You didn't know in the world who those monster-looking people are. Light chuckled at your reactions. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and faced the two death gods. "Aye, quit acting stupid. This is (Y/N), and those idiots are Ryuk and Rem."

"Hey, don't call us idiots. After all, you're the idiot that wanted to rule the world. By the way, we're death gods." Ryuk complained. Light rolled his eyes and plopped himself down his bed. His phone rang. "Hang on, (Y/N)."

Light's POV

I stepped outside the room to answer the call. "Hello?"

"Hi Light~! It's Takada." Takada. Great. What does my girlfriend want now? "Oh, hey Takada-chan. What do you need?"

"Oh, nothing. We haven't been on a date since forever! Wanna go to the coffee shop tomorrow?"

"Uh, sure. I really have to go now. Bye." I hung up and proceeded back inside. "Who was that, Light? I-If it's ok to ask." (Y/N) quickly said. "Oh, just my girlfriend, Takada. Wants me to go on a date tomorrow."

(Y/N)'s POV

"W-What?" I shockingly asked. "What about your plan?" Light let out a deep sigh. "Yea, I've been thinking about it now." I tried to think about it too. If Light's, uh, real girlfriend wants to go out with him tomorrow, there'd probably be some people from the Task Force stalking him. There must be a way to figure this out. "(Y/N)-chan, I got another plan."