Mistake and Misfortune

Saikin do minna-san!

Learning Japanese is quite a big task to do. Memorize, memorize, pronounce and all. My birthday is in 6 days so I might get on a sushi rampage..with ramen.

I also recently finished Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) and can't wait for season 2!

Anyways! Your chappie is served (with the choice of soup or biscuits)!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

After that friendly date with this mysterious "Misaki" girl, you didn't hesitate to jolt your way to Light's house to tell about her.

"Light-kun!" you said with a worried expression. He stood up from his chair, exchanging the same face as yours. "What is it?"

"I met this girl whose father is a member of the Task Force. Her name is Hirozaku Misaki."

"Daughter of Ukita, eh?" He laughed and grasped your shoulders. "I want you to earn her trust and let her think that Kira is our ally."

You nodded firmly. Light did his signature evil grin. "You would do that for me, right (Y/N)?" He began stepping closer and closer till you get cornered on the wall; your faces were a couple of inches apart. Light was focusing on your face: eyes, nose, down to your lips. You try to stay calm, which was nearly impossible for you. "O-Of course, Light."

He stopped and went back to his seat, as if nothing much happened. 

The following day, you got spotted by a tall woman wearing a coat. "Ah, (Y/N). It's you." Takada said, rolling her eyes. "Mind if I talk to you for a moment?" You slowly nodded.

"How close are you with Light?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"I'm her girlfriend. I'm supposed to ask that. A crazy slut might even flirt with Light and soon, something could happen." She crossed her arms and stared at me with her intimidating eyes. "I may be just his friend. That's all." Your mind flashbacked from yesterday. Light cornering you to the wall, gazing at you. "Now, excuse me." 

You walked across the streets, trying to find somewhere else to go. "(Y/N)." a hand grabbed your arm, making you collapse to the person's arms. You looked up to see the guy's face. "L-Light-kun?"

"What are you doing on the streets? It's dangerous for you." You got surprised at what he said. He seems like he cares about you, doesn't want you in danger. You did nothing but stared at him, confused. He sighed and took your hand. "Let's go."

Before Light could take any further steps, Takada was standing right infront of you guys. "Oh! So this is what you do when I'm away, huh?!" she said firmly. "Takada, quit thinking like that-"

"Thinking like what? I knew you guys were hiding a relationship from me." she clenched her fists tightly. "Takada, stop what you're doing-"

"Shut up, (Y/N)! You were the crazy slut all along. How stupid of me not to realize that in the first place."

"Takada!" Light shouted. She looked at him with fierce eyes. "What?! You perverted bastard!" She turned to face you. "And you...you are going to suffer!" Takada stormed off till she was out of sight.

You looked at Light with sorrowful eyes. He could do nothing but embrace you. "Sorry...Light." you mumbled over a sob. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

You received a text from your aunt, saying that you should head to the hospital as soon as possible. My, you got worried sick. It was a good thing Light was there to accompany you. The two of you went to the room you were told to go to. 

You slammed the door opened; everyone switched their eyes to you and Light. "What happened-" You dropped the phone you were holding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*le gasp* Now you're mad at me 'cause there's another cliffhanger. Sigh, sigh. LOTS and LOTS of suspense right now. But anyways, I apologize for letting y'all wait a while for this chappie. Gomen ne! Gomen ne! Here, have a cookie.

Remindin' you, don't be shy to tell me any suggestions or feedback. I would want to hear what you have to say. Got questions? Tell me! Got problems? Tell me! If I fail to give you a good advice, tell a therapist! That would be all. Ja matane minna-san~! <3

-Miharu