Chapter 32

| THE BIG FIVE RISES |

"You're going to, what now?" Jack said to the rest of the guardians.

"We're going to leave you here to take care of Pitch!" North said.

"By myself?! Are you crazy?! And I'm also supposed to take care of the rest of the Earth!" Jack yelled, and Tooth patted his back.

"Calm down Jack, you won't be alone!" She said, and he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Alone? What do you mean...?" He asked, and North chuckled, raising his hands up in the air.

"New recruits!" He said, and Jack shook his head.

"What the what now?" He said, and North showed him images through the blue crystal.

"New recruits!" He repeated, and Bunny laughed.

"I think he heard you, mate." He said, and Sandy made a thumbs up.

"See? We have Hiccup," he said, and showed Hiccup tripping over Toothless' tail.

"Rapunzel," he said, and it showed her hitting her temple with her frying pan, and then rubbing her head after.

"Merida," he pointed out, and it showed her awkwardly standing in front of everyone biting an apple un-ladylike.

"And Elsa!" He said, and it showed her slipping on the ice.

Everyone turned to look at Jack, and he stared for a moment before face-palming.

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"What? They seem nice..." Tooth said, and Jack chuckled.

"Look at me straight in the eye and tell me," he pointed at the images.

"that these four look normal to you." He said, and Tooth bit her lip.

"Well...." She trailed off, and Jack raised an eyebrow.

"See." He said, and North patted his belly.

"I feel it in my belly! They'll help you!" He said, and Jack ruffled his hair.

"What do you guys have to do anyway?" He asked.

"Original guardians emergency." Bunny said, and Jack groaned.

"Gah, fine. Where are these four.....um, I'll call them pancakes. Just because." He said, and North pointed at the huge globe.

"Merida is in Scotland, Hiccup and Elsa are in Norway, and Rapunzel is in Germany." He said, and Jack chuckled.

"Foreigners." He said, as he was American. Sandy made a confused face with a question mark on top of his head.

"Anyways, do I have to go look for them?" Jack said, and Bunny nodded.

"G'luck mate, hope you don't get distracted by some ankle-biters!" He said, and Jack rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Ah, you and your Australian slang. Anyways, I'll go look for them while you guys do whatever Manny tells you to do." He said, and flew up.

"Oh, and Jack! Here's some snow globes!" North said, as he tossed him a sack full of it. Everyone waved as he flew away.

"Bye Jack!" Tooth yelled, and he gave a slight nod.

"This better be good..." Jack mumbled to himself.

~*~

Okay, I was going to write more but I wanted your opinions.

Should I make Els, Hicc, Mer, and Punz...y'know, dead? Like a spirit?

Or should I keep them as they are....?

I dunno, I mean they're all from different time periods and it's the modern days.

OH, and should I make Rapunzel brunette or blonde?

I really want to make her brunette but....seriously, what would she do besides using her frying pan?

And, if she is blonde, she is still in her tower. And I really don't want to go through the Tangled plot.

So, blonde or brunette?