Chapter 21

If you didn't notice already, Astrid was the UNKNOWN person. Added more Jelsa as it was requested :)

P.S. If you wanna know some more information about the Big Five and how they are when there's no enemies around, ask questions on 'Ask The Big Five.' You can inbox, comment, or message on my wall :)

~*~*~

The five turned back to see Hiccup with books and a few items in his hand. He rushed to Astrid's side and looked at them.

"Why would you hit Astrid?" He said trying to help his friend up. She rubbed her head and glanced at everyone. She raised an eyebrow at Rapunzel's frying pan.

"What happened?" She asked clutching the side of her head. The five looked at each other uneasily and looked anywhere except for Hiccup and Astrid.

"Is somebody going to tell me or...?" Astrid trailed off, and the girls glanced at each other. Rapunzel gave a signal to Astrid, and Astrid's eyes widened for a second.

"Oh." She said. Hiccup pointed between the girls. He looked confused.

"What was that?" He asked, and the girls acted as if nothing happened.

"What was what?" Merida asked innocently. And he pointed to them.

"That was what--you know what, nevermind. We should go." Hiccup said going towards Jack. He placed the items in the body bag and went to Toothless. Everyone watched him, and he lanced back at them.

"Well...are you guys coming or what?" He trailed off. Their eyebrows raised in realization and they went to their dragons. Just as Elsa was about to walk away, Astrid grabbed her arm. She looked at Elsa with a worried glance.

"I can't tell you much, but I can tell you this. Trust no one when you go to Disney DreamWorks. Not even them." She gestured to the group. Elsa raised an eyebrow and went confused.

"What-?" She said, but Astrid cut her off by shoving something in her hands. She closed her hand and Elsa looked at her.

"Put this around your neck, it can alarm you when Pitch is around you. It'll glow bright." Astrid said, and Elsa's eyes widened.

"How, how do you know Pitch-?" She asked, but Astrid just gently pushed her to the group.

"Snowflake, you coming?!" Jack yelled at Elsa, and she looked back. She nodded and rushed to Jack. She hopped onto Curious with the help of Jack and looked at the others.

They nodded and they flew off. Jack flew in front of everyone and threw a snow globe. He looked back at Berk and saw Astrid waving goodbye. He waved for a quick second before they all went through the portal.

~*~

"Woah, this place is so...beautiful." Rapunzel sighed as she saw a beautiful sunrise by the mountains and many guardians. The sound of birds chirping and the oceans swaying made it seem even more beautiful..

"I could get used to a view like this." Eugene said, and the rest laughed--Rapunzel playfully slapping his arm. He chuckled and raised a hand up in defense.

"Kidding, kidding." He said, and Rapunzel smiled.

"I know." She said, looking forward. Then they randomly started talking about ducklings and cupcakes. Merida looked around and frowned.

"What's so bad about this place? I don't see anything bad here." She said, and Hiccup pointed down to the ground.

"Well, there are a few gardens with dead pumpkins and flowers..." He trailed off, and Merida laughed. They also went into a conversation that involved dead things.