Chapter 31

"W-Wait, Elisa and Rachel?" Jack asked, and they evilly chuckled. Tooth turned to them with a confused look.

"Who's Elisa and Rachel?" She asked, and Rachel face-palmed.

"Obviously not the two girls who said they were Elisa and Rachel already." She sarcastically said. Tooth frowned and pulled her wand out.

"You little brats!" She yelled, and flew up to them. She shot magic at them, and they grunted.

"Ugh!" Rachel yelled in frustration, and she knocked Tooth's wand out of her hands. While Rachel was distracted, Jack went behind them and froze the sand.

"Ow!" Elisa yelled. She turned back and burned him with fire and nightmare sand.

"Look out!" Bunny said, and threw exploding easter eggs at the sand. Elisa glared at him, and was about to shoot at his direction when a huge candy cane shot right at her.

"What the heck!" She screamed, and Vanellope smirked, clapping her hands together.

"Yay, for Vanellope." She said in a monotone voice. Eugene stood next to her, face covered in chocolate.

"What's happening?" He asked in a muffled voice. He cut himself off when he noticed Elisa and Rachel. He dropped the chocolate and widened his eyes.

"B-But Blondie and--." He said, and Hiccup quickly ran to him.

"Just shut up and fight!" He yelled at him, and grabbed some items from the bag. Merida ran to it, and grabbed her bow and arrows.

"Uh, um, okay!" He said, and grabbed the frying pan from the bag. Jack took his staff, and everyone turned to Elisa and Rachel.

"I'm gonna give you a choice: leave, or stay and surrender." Merida said, and they shook their heads.

"Neither." They said in unison, and created nightmares. Eugene whacked them with the almighty frying pan, Jack froze them with cold ice, Merida shot at them with her pointy arrows, Hiccup and North slashed them with their sharp "swords," and the rest threw things at them.

As Jack flew closer to Rachel, he pushed her up against the wall and yelled at her face.

"Where's Elsa and Rapunzel?!" She smirked, and snapped her fingers, disappearing into the shadows.

"Come back here you coward!" He yelled, and followed her through the shadow.

"Where are they?!" He yelled again, and a voice spoke behind him.

"...Jack?" The voice softly asked, and he calmed down, loosening the grip on his staff.

"Elsa...?" He asked, slowly turning back. He saw her standing there, and she smiled.

"Jack..." She said with disbelief, and he ran to her.

"Elsa, thank god you're okay." He embraced her with a big hug, snuggling his head on the inside of her neck. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"I missed you, it's been so long!" She said, and he nodded.

"Yeah, I missed you too." He said, and hugged her tighter. She patted his back and whispered in his ear.

"I love you." She said, and he smiled.

"I love you even more. More than you can imagine," he said, and she smiled.

-*-*-

Eugene was pushed into the forest, and it quickly turned dark. He clutched onto the frying pan he held.

"I have a dangerous weapon right here, and I'm not afraid to use it!" He yelled, and he heard a laugh.

"Now, now, we don't have to get all violent." A woman said, and he turned back. He raised an eyebrow at her, as she was hiding herself with the hood of her long cloak.

"Show yourself." He said, and she chuckled, removing the hood.

Mother Gothel.

"What do you want, lady?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"Oh, not me, it's you." She said, and he furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Me...?" He asked, and she nodded. He shook his head and raised the frying pan at her.

"I don't want anything." He said, and she smirked.

"Oh, really? What about," she took out a brown bag "this?"

His eyes widened at the bag, and she threw it at him. He caught it and dropped the pan, looking inside.

"Where did you find this?" He asked, and she shrugged, walking in a circle.

"In the castle. Anyways, want it or not?" She asked, and he pursed his lips together.

'What do I say?' He thought.

-*-*-

Elsa and Rapunzel stared at the image in shock.

"See? They don't love you." Hans said, and laughed. Rapunzel stared at the image going into tears.

"B-But...I thought he did! W-We even ate cupcakes together!" She stuttered, and Hans shook his head.

"No, that means nothing. See, has it ever come to you that he only came for that crown? Huh?" He asked her, and she let out a tear. Elsa shook her head.

"No, Jack loves me! He even said so!" She said, and Hans crossed his arms.

"Well, let me tell ask you some things. Does he know your last name? Hm?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"No..."

"Does he know your favorite color?" He asked again, and she looked down.

"No..." She mumbled, and he crouched down in front of her.

"How about your likes? Dislikes? Favorites? Activities? Hobbies? I bet he doesn't!" He said, and she frowned.

"H-He doesn't..." She stuttered, and he rolled his eyes.

"See? The only reason why he's with you is that now, he has someone who can control the same element as him, and he won't be able to freeze you. He only wants to be with you just because you're the only one he can't hurt, and he's lonely! Jack. Doesn't. Love. You." He said, and Elsa let out a few tears.

"Yes he does..." She said, and Hans laughed out loud.

"Will you get it in your head already?! Don't deny it! He's doing this for himself! Pretending, so you can feel 'loved' too!" He said, and Rapunzel stood up and punched him. He caught her hand right before she could, and did the same with the other one once she tried it again.

"Let go!" She yelled at him, and he shook his head. She frowned and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He went down in pain, and made his hand into a fist.

"Why you little--!" He yelled, raising his fist about to hit her when he was stopped by a hand holding onto his fist.

"Dude, just stop."